Thirty six.

What was going on with her?!!! God, she'd kissed Scott!! And... And... And... And she liked it. Nooooo!! What the fucking fuck?!

She couldn't think straight. She had taken a cold shower, she had gone for a long run, she had cleaned the whole house and she did it twice, she tried to bury herself in a new cookbook she had gotten recently, she had even tried out new pastries to keep herself from thinking about Scott and their kiss, to the extent that was so lost in her thought of Scott that she cut herself twice with a knife.

What was she going to do?! Nothing she did took her mind off Scott! She was getting really frustrated out of her mind. To think of it, she hadn't even brushed her teeth when he kissed her!!

Shit!!!

"You're restless." Naraya asked her while they were at the restaurant. She was surprised that Anna decided to help out in the kitchen because in a long time, Anna didn't touch anything. She allowed all the kitchen workers do it themselves, she trusted them.

Anna had to leave the house because everywhere she turned seemed to remind her of Scott's lingering kiss that burned down deep in her.

"Yeah." She said kneading a dough. She was practically taking out her frustration on the poor dough as she kept punching it repeatedly.

"Lord have mercy on the poor dough Anna, you'll kill it." Naraya stopped her from doing more damage.

Anna pulled away, taking out a towel to wipe her sweaty face.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Naraya frowned, knowing Anna's behavior wasn't ordinary.

"I'm fine." She answered, staring at the dough. There again, the thought came to her head. She had kissed Scott Ontario and she enjoyed it. Yup! She had officially lost her mind. "Ummm... Did I mention that Isla would be visiting the Ontarios today?" Anna, glanced at Naraya and walked up to the sink to wash her hands.

"No, you didn't. When you say Ontarios, you mean Dee's parents?" Her cousin raised her brow. When Anna nodded, Naraya continued, "Really? You're letting Isla meet with them? Why?"

"They are part of her family too." Anna answered her.

"What are you going to say to Isla when she asks who they are?"

Anna turned, "I didn't tell you?" She frowned. Had she forgotten to tell Naraya that Isla already knows that Scott is her father?

"Tell me what?"

"Isla already found out the truth about Scott. She knows he is her father and they both connived with each other not to tell me."

"What?!" Naraya gasped. "How did she find out? Was it Scott?"

"She found out on her own, she heard us talking about it. I only found out this morning." She sighed, shaking her head. "I guess she told Scott about it and Scott kept it a secret."

"For how long has she known?"

"She's known for a while now. Naraya, my daughter is getting closer and closer to Scott by the day, what if one day, she decides to go with him? The judge already asked for her to appear in court, I am scared." Anna closed her eyes, rubbing her forehead.

Isla clearly wanted Scott in her life, and Scott was halfway to getting her. Anna had to have a plan B if things didn't go according to her plan. She couldn't let Scott take Isla away from her.

"I think you should ask Isla what she wants." Naraya suggested.

She opened her eyes. "That's the scary part. I know my daughter, she could always choose to be with Scott because she wants a father. I am afraid if I ask her, I won't be the one she chooses."