Nine.

Anna was clearing up the dinning table of her home when Isla walked into the dinning room. Isla was already dressed in her Barbie pajamas, clutching to her giant white Teddy bear.

     "Oh hey sweetie, I thought Dee put you to sleep." Anna said while walking out of the dinning room.

    Isla followed behind her. "I pretended to be asleep. You know Dee tells the worst stories."

     Anna chuckled... "Okay, you want me to tell you another story?" She asked, walking into the kitchen.

     "Cinderella!" Isla said happily.

  "Cinderella?" Anna turned to her daughter. "You've heard that story a million times."

     "We'll just skip to the part where the prince saw Cinderella at the ball, and then, he fell in love with her." Isla twirled around, looking at her mother with dreamy eyes.

    Anna laughed... "You really love Cinder don't you." Anna turned to the sink, she bent over to place the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

     "Uh-huh! And... And... I know the theme I want for my birthday this year." Isla looked so happy to tell Anna the news.

    "Let me guess..." Anna stood up, facing Isla. "Royalty theme?"

     "Uh-huh!!" She nodded. She was excited.

    "Baby girl we always have Royalty theme every year for your birthday. Don't you want something different this year, I mean, you're turning seven right?" She asked Isla. Wow, her baby girl was growing so fast.

    "I just love princesses, I wish I was a real princess mommy." Isla smiled at Anna. "I'll meet prince Char—"

    "Okay, okay. Enough talks about princessly things. Isla you're mommy's real princess. Since your birthday isn't close yet, you could think of another theme before then." Anna suggested.

   "Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know! Dinosaurs!! Rrrragh!! Rrragghhhh!" Isla growled loudly.

      "Whoa!!" Anna laughed. "Maybe something a little less freaky and scary....?" Anna told her.

    Isla giggled... "You're right." She giggled again and then yawned.

     "I see, little peaches is getting tired already." Anna chuckled.

    "Mommy I'm sleepy." Isla rubbed her eyes with her small hands.

    "Okay, let mommy take you to bed." Anna walked up to her.

     "It's fine, I can walk myself to bed." Isla smiled at her mom. "Goodnight."

   Anna knew Isla was independent as young as she was. Scooping Isla in her arms, Anna blew raspberries on Isla's cheeks. "Goodnight baby."

     Isla laughed to heart content before Anna settled her down. "Careful on the stairs." Anna told her as she watched Isla walk away.

    "Yes mommy." Isla walked up the stairs, holding the hand railings. She suddenly stopped to look at Anna.

    "What is it?" Anna asked Isla when she noticed that her daughter stopped.

    "How soon are you going to start dating Dee?" Isla asked innocently.

    Anna's mouth flew open, she was surprised. "I-Isla?" Anna batted her lashes at her daughter.

   Isla giggled, loving the priceless look on her mom's face. "I think Dee likes you." She grinned from ears to ears.

   "Isla-Isabelle Estephania Corazon Maria-Angelus Windsor?! You..." Anna gasped, going after her daughter. 

   Isla laughed, running up the stairs. As soon as she got to the door she slammed it shut, locking it immediately.