Twenty-three.

"Scott's issue with Daniel is straining their relationship." Rhonda told her husband.

     They were both on their bed, with their backs against the headboard. Ethan was wearing his reading glasses reading some papers while Rhonda brushed her hair as she prepared for bed.

    "I can't just sit back, folding my arms without doing anything." She turned to Ethan. "We should do something." She told him.

  Ethan sighed. He leaned over, placing the papers by the lamp stand. "Daniel and Scott can handle their problems themselves, they are not kids anymore. As long as the issue stays within the family, I am not bothered."

    "I spoke to Daniel today. He confessed something to me." Rhonda said with a sigh. "Ethan, Daniel is in love with Anna."

    Ethan chuckled softly. "I thought you knew that by now." He turned to her.

    "It's not funny." She frowned at him.

  "If you're worried about your younger son, hasn't he moved on from that woman? He and Anna are history. If you ask me, I would want Daniel to steer clear away from her, she bewitched Scott and now she's doing the same to him." Ethan said to her. "I don't want Daniel to go through the same thing Scott went through."

   "You're forgetting a child is involved, our grandchild." Rhonda reminded him.

    Ethan frowned. For a moment he forgot about the child. "That's true." He nodded, he looked at his wife with all seriousness. "You're right, we have to do something."

   Rhonda nodded, agreeing with him. "First we locate Anna and then talk to her." She suggested.

    Ethan closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Everything wouldn't have been this complicated if Daniel had just stayed away from her. She was two timing both brothers." Ethan shook his head.

    "Don't say that. Anna is not like that. She was such a sweet girl, she wasn't capable of doing such." Rhonda said to him. She spent a few times with Anna when her son was friends with her, so Rhonda could tell that Ethan was wrong.

     "Oh well." He said, turning on his side to lay on the bed. "We should call it a night, it's late." Ethan adjusted his pillow as he laid on his side to sleep.
🌼🌼🌼🌼

     Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.....

  Isla's voice kept chanting in her head while she slept. It wasn't until she felt fingers try to pry her eyes open, Anna groaned at the interruption of a peaceful beauty sleep.

      "Wake up mommy, wake up!" Isla kept tugging her mother's arm, trying to get her attention.

    "Stop, I'm sleeping." Anna replied groggily, gently pushing Isla away from her.

   "It's morning." Isla told her. She stood on the bed, jumping and bouncing. "It's morning, it's morning, wake up, wake up. It's morning!" Isla bounced on the bed, singing loudly.

    Anna groaned at the disturbance. She immediately placed a pillow over her head, pressing it down to reduce the noise of her daughter.

     "It's morning it's morning," Isla kept singing.

   Anna sighed, rolling over on her back. "I'm awake." She opened her eyes.

    "Guess what!" Isla exclaimed, landing on her butt, on the bed.

     She sat up, trying to arrange her messy hair. "Remind me to dropped you on Naraya's bed tonight." Anna said to her daughter.

   Isla giggled. "Mom? It's June fools day." She grinned. "I am the best prankster in the world." She told her mother.