Thirty three.

Remember to hit the star ⭐ icon right below the left part of your phone.

                             Gracias....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

   Anna walked back into the house. She found Daniel in Isla's room, he had already put her to sleep.

   Daniel stood up from the bed and went over to meet Anna who stood by the doorway.

    "Thank you so much." Anna thanked him as they both walked out of the room.

     Daniel smiled at her. "Anna, don't thank me." He said to her.

     They both entered the living room. "I wish everything would go back to the way it was before. When I didn't have to think about Scott." Anna sighed sadly. "Everything is so chaotic."

     He cupped her chin, lifting it up. "I won't leave you. Everything would go back to the way it was." Daniel told her.

    "What did I ever do to deserve you?" Anna's arms wrapped around his waist. "I really want to do something for you, tell me, what is it?"

     Daniel had always been there for her, helping her. Ever since they met a year ago, Daniel hadn't left her side and Anna had grown to like him so much.

   "How about that lunch date?" Daniel smiled at her.

     "Okay." Anna smiled back.

  He leaned in, touching her lips with his. When he saw that she didn't pull away, Daniel kissed her.

    Anna felt like a teenager again reminiscing the time when they both kissed each other seven years ago, a kiss that led to something more. She kissed him back, slowly to passionately. As his arms slid down her waist, she tilted her head further, placing her hands on the sides of his neck.

    Stay away from Daniel... She heard Rhonda's voice ring in her head.

    Anna jolted back, breaking away from him.

    Her sudden reaction made Daniel confused. "So-sorry. Did I do something wrong? I-I'm sorry." He could see the panic in her eyes.

    Anna looked away embarrassed. She kissed Daniel because of she wanted comfort.

  "Anna... Anna... Anna please look at me." Daniel held her hand when he saw how edgy she looked. "I'm sorry I made you very uncomfortable, it won't happen again." He told her with a look of guilt in his eyes.

    She licked her lips. "Daniel I'm sorry," She apologized to him. "I didn't mean—"

    "Forget about it. Let's just pretend it didn't happen." Daniel told her. He knew something was bothering her but he didn't say anything.

    Anna nodded, going closer to hug him. God, Daniel was just so perfect for her. But she was philophobicfear of being in love.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

      Tuesday morning....

   "Relax okay, relax." Naraya rubbed Anna's arms, trying to calm her down.

    They were already at the family court, preparing.

    "I just want to get this over with." Anna kept taking in deep breaths. "It's a good thing aunt Syla flew down here yesterday, at least Isla has someone with her."

   "Miss Windsor." It was a Latin American man. Mr Fabian Vidal. He was Anna's attorney.

  Anna looked at him and smiled. "Hey."