Forty.

Her eyes were closed. She was suddenly having a dream. A man, hovering above her. He had this intoxicating familiar scent that she loved.

"Wakey." The sexy voice whispered against her lips.

In her dream? Anna fluttered her eyes slightly.

"Wakey." The alluring voice repeated, huskier than before.

Anna moaned, shutting her eyes. "You're not real." She mumbled trying to drift back to sleep.

"I am." The voice whispered.

Anna felt something soft press against her lips. Lips? She thought, just when her subconsciousness hit her and her eyes flew wide open.

"Boo!"

The first person she saw was Scott whose face was an inch away from her face. "Gah!" She pushed him with all her might making him stumble backwards and land on the floor.

"Anna!" He turned to her, slightly glaring.

She sat up, giving him a questioning face. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that." He got up, dusting the invisible dust off his pants. "You're in my room, on my bed." Scott pointed out.

"What?" She raised a brow. She suddenly looked around the whole place. "Huh? How did..." This was the Ontario Mansion -Scott's room. "I don't remember... I..."

"Explain yourself." He raised a brow at her.

She had fallen asleep in the garden after the hectic work she had done for Mrs Ontario maybe Daniel had carried her into Scott's room. "I don't know." Anna slouched. "I don't remember." She got up from the bed. "Where's Isla?"

   "She's with my parents." He answered, taking out his phone. "We had a lot of fun today, you missed out." He told her while pressing his phone.

    "Please keep her out of public eyes, I don't want Isla in any spotlight." She reminded him.

    "Are you free tonight?" Scott asked without glancing at her.

    "Why?" She eyed him suspiciously.

   "Just answer." He was typing furiously on his keypad.

   "No." She answered.

   "Cool, wear something nice, we're going out later." He ignored her answer and walked towards the door.

    "Scott I told you no, or do you have selective hearing?" She frowned at him.

    "Sweetheart I'm coming to pick you up by 8. We're taking Isabelle with us so don't worry about her." He turned briefly to look at her. "Look, you're coming with me whether you like it or not so be ready." He said and left the room.

    "Stupid idiot." Anna groaned. Wait, did he kiss her... Or was it all a dream? "Scott! Get back here!" She stomped out of the room going to meet him.

    She saw him going down a corridor and she scurried to stop him. "Hey!"

    Scott turned around to see Anna marching forward. "Yes sweetheart?"

   "Tell me..." Her arms were folded over her chest. "Back there... In the room.... Did you.. Did you kiss me?" Anna asked him.

    "You wanna know... Because?" He feigned innocence.

    "Because I don't trust you." She narrowed her eyes at him. "So did you?"

   "No." He shook his head. But of course he was lying.