Twenty-eight.

As soon as the chauffeur opened the door, they got out. Anna looked around, admiring the place. It was a skyscraper.

    "You live here?" Anna asked, looking up at the building.

     "I do. The hotel is part of my dad's venture, I stay in one of the pents." He told her, wrapping an arm around the sleeping Isla who slept on his shoulder.

    Anna nodded, following him inside the building. She noticed that people were staring at her, especially the staff. Everyone gave Scott a respectful greeting as he and Anna headed for the private elevator. What was she doing here again? Anna frowned. Why had she followed Scott to his place? No idea.

    After a while, Scott led her to his pad. Anna couldn't help but admire the whole place, from the white marble flooring to the splendid chandeliers hung up in almost every part of the place, the high windows and floating glass stairs. The whole place was magnificently breathtaking.

   She was tempted to say nice place but she would never give him the satisfaction he was looking for, so, she kept on secretly admiring.

    "It's not much." Scott told her, as they walked up the stairs.

    "Don't you get lost?" Anna wasn't necessarily asking for a reply. For a penthouse like Scott's, it was unavoidable to get lost. God, the house had so many features. Wow.

    He chuckled at her statement. "At first. I got used to it." He said walking into a room, his room.

     His musk scent filled her nose, the whole place smelt heavenly. She suddenly wondered what cologne he was using, it was so alluring and intoxicating.

    "I hope you don't mind me putting her here." Scott turned to Anna who's eyes were on the chandelier nearly above the bed.

     "Wherever is fine." Anna said. Looking at the well made, perfect bed.

    Scott carefully placed her on the bed, although Isla slightly opened her eyes, she slept back almost immediately.

     "I can give you a tour." Scott smirked at her.

     "There's no need for that." Anna shook her head, walking out of the room.

     "I insist." Scott grinned taking her by the hand.

    Anna immediately tried to pull away. "Don't touch me Mr Ontario." She glared at him.

    "Okay first of all it's Scott, second stop glaring at me, it makes me want to kiss you, got it?" Scott kept a serious face.

    Anna swatted his hand away. "You're crazy."

     "Yeah I know, crazy for waiting for you to show up all these years." Scott told her.

   Anna scoffed, rolling her eyes at him. "This again?" She walked past him. "Give me a break."

     "What would I do to make it up to you?" Before she could answer, Scott spoke again. "Staying away from you and Isabelle is out of the option." He knew Anna would probably bring it up again.

    "Where am I?" Anna looked confused, she didn't even know where she was going. She turned back, bumping into Scott's chest. Anna groaned. "Get out of the way." She looked up at him.

    Scott looked down at her. "Wow, you grew so much than I remember." He placed his hand on her head, patting it.

    "And you grew stupider than I can remember." Anna went around him, getting him out of her way.