Nineteen.

Scott's eyes collided with the way too familiar person. He was perplexed, shocked to see who it was, never in his wildest dreams did he think he'll meet the person. It was none other than his brother, Daniel.

      "Daniel?" Scott raised a brow as he watched Daniel lift Isla in his arms.

     Anna sucked in her breath sharply. What was she going to do?! She kept looking forth and back at the brothers who kept staring at themselves. She could have prevented them from seeing each other.... This was not going to end well at all.

    Scott finally turned to Anna. "Anna? What's going on?" He narrowed his eyes at Anna.

      "You need to leave." Anna said in a shaky voice, not daring to meet his eyes.

     Scott turned back to Daniel. "I-I-I don't understand, can someone tell me what's going on?" He finally raised his voice.

     Daniel frowned at Scott, confused as Scott. Where was he going to start explaining from? "Scott let me explain..."

    "What are you doing here Daniel?" His eyes turned to Isla who was hugging Daniel's neck. "Is there something I am missing here?"

     "This is my best friend, his name is Dee." Isla said innocently, oblivious of the tension between the three adults.

      Scott's eyes became dark. "How long have you known each other?"

    "It's been very long." Isla grinned at him.

     Scott's eyes widened... "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He said under his breath.

     Anna could see that Scott was angry and upset, she had to stop him before he could do anything. "Scott wait." She stopped him from going to Daniel. "Let's talk, I don't want you to do anything in front of my daughter." Anna was shaking as she held Scott's wrist. "Dee, can you please take Isla outside." Anna's eyes were begging.

    Daniel was reluctant as he couldn't leave her alone with Scott but he eventually nodded and then left.

    Scott pulled his wrist away from Anna. "You better start talking." He said deadpan.

     Anna inhaled deeply, then exhaled. "Why are you angry? Dee is just—"

   Scott scoffed. "So he has a nickname now huh!" He gave her a death glare. "How long have you been in contact with my brother?" He asked her.

     "It doesn't matter." Anna told him.

  "It matters to me! Anna I looked for you, I went high and low just to find you! Daniel knew it and he hid the fact that you were still in touch with each other. Anna, I almost lost myself when you left because I spent an entire one year of my life searching for you! So it damn matters to me!!" Scott roared at her.

      Anna suddenly found her courage. "You looked for me?" She scoffed at him. "Should I jump and say thank you?" She asked sarcastically. "Should tears start rolling down my eyes because you looked for me? No! I'm not stupid. Why should I care if you looked for me, that absolutely doesn't move me at all. You know why? Because the day I left you was the day I forgot you." Anna told him squarely.

      Scott fisted his palm in his side. "Is this still about seven years ago? Anna, I know I hurt you, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I regret everything because I lost you. Believe me, if I could go back in time to change everything that happened between us, I would."

      Anna laughed bitterly. "Oh wow. I should be ecstatic." Anna shook her head glaring at him. "I wonder why we are having this conversation. So what if Daniel and I have been in contact, there's nothing you can do to change it."