Thirty four.

Happy new year Immalings 🎉

   Isla opened her bag, taking out a small pink book. She opened the small book that had a red felt pen preventing the pages from closing. On the first page, she had boldly written Bucket List.

1. Take a trip to a water park.

2. Finally meet daddy.

3. Have mommy and daddy celebrate my birthday with me.

4. Visit a real castle.

5. Go to Disneyland.

6. Have a complete family.

7. Have a baby sister or brother.

8. Beat up Travis Price.

9. Prank Mommy with a water hose.

10. Meet Imma_Collins in real life.

11. Get a playhouse as big as my room.

    Isla looked at the boxes beside each of what she wanted to do. She had already ticked number 2. Her eyes scanned the rest of the list as she placed the butt of the felt pen into her mouth, making a thinking face.

    "I should really beat up Travis." She nodded to herself. "Number.... 11... Hmmm... A playhouse." She thought carefully. Isla replaced the felt pen back into the book before closing it and replacing back into her bag.

    She walked into her mother's room where she found Naraya and Anna talking.

  "Hey sweetie, what have you been up to?" Anna gestured for Isla to come to her. Isla walked up to her mother who lifted her on the bed, snuggling Isla into her body.

    "I know what I want for a gift on my birthday." Isla told her mom.

     "What is it?" Naraya asked her.

  "I want a playhouse, as big as my room." Isla told Anna. "It would be so beautiful!! I would be able to sleep in it, cook in it, it will have a beautiful kitchen where you and I can stay and bake! You wouldn't have to squeeze yourself in." Isla said looking up at Anna.

    "A playhouse as big as your room is really out of the ordinary." Naraya told Isla.

  "But that's what I want." Isla said calmly.

  "Have you finally thought of a theme?" Anna kissed Isla's temple.

   "I just want a normal party, with all the kids at my school present. Especially Travis Price, cos I wanna beat 'em up." Isla said to them.

    "Oh no no, what have I told you about fighting?" Anna frowned at her daughter.

     "He's always teasing me mommy." Isla pulled away from Anna's body.

    "That's right Isla! Show him who's the boss. Go for it." Naraya supported Isla with a smile.

     Anna narrowed her eyes at Naraya. "I can't believe you'd support her. She's a girl, girls don't make trouble."

    "Anna, teach her how to stand up for herself." Naraya rolled her eyes.

   "Yeah! I'm gonna kick his arse!" Isla fisted the air.

    "What?! No you're not! And don't say the a-word." Anna chided her daughter.

   Isla giggled. "Okay."

   Anna, Isla and Naraya talked about Isla's upcoming birthday, everything they were planning to do.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

    "Moooom, your phone!!" Isla yelled out in a sing song voice.