Fourteen.

Legend has it that if you tap on that star icon right below the left part of your screen, a good thing is bound to happen to you immediately....😉

                              🍀🍀🍀

....................Happy reading.................

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Two months later

  In his overpriced expensive Ralph Lauren two-piece suit, Scott Ontario made his way down the hallway of the company building heading to his office (he was the new head of marketing department) as he was greeted by all the staff. Honestly, he himself had been surprised by the way he became more responsible and dedicated to work unlike before. Everyone had noticed the drastic change in him, even the public took note of his withdrawal from the media. This change all started weeks after his engagement to Amanda Chester.

       Only the Ontarios knew why the sudden change. Ethan Ontario had told Scott that if he could act responsible then his engagement to Amanda would be lifted.

     Since then, Scott had tried to be on his father's good book surprising his family and himself. So many things he took for granted, he now became accountable and sensible. It was a whole new Scott Ontario.

    "Mr Ontario." His assistant rushed to him quickly as soon as he got off the elevator.

      "You have a visitor." She told him while trying to keep up with Scott.

     "I asked the personnel manager to get the database of all the staffs, has he given it to you?" Scott asked while working towards his office.

      "Not yet, I spoke to him about it and he said this afternoon, 2pm sharp." His assistant, Miss Betty told him.

    "How about the appointment with the workers at the mine, has my brother said anything about it?" Scott asked her. Before Betty could talk, he spoke, "Has anyone been sent to oversee the work at our mines?"

   Betty cleared her throat. "Sir, I really think you should know who is here to meet you." Betty told him nervously when she saw that he was reaching for the door.

   "Who, mom?" Scott asked, twisting the door handle.

   "No..." Betty hesitated for a while. "It's  your fiancée." She bowed her head.

    Scott froze his hand on the door and turned to Betty. "What?"

    Betty raised her head. "I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen, she threatened to call security on me. And... She—she is your fiancée I could not—"

    Scott raised a hand, silencing Betty at once. "I'll take it from here."

   Betty nodded immediately, turning to take to her heels.

    Scott fisted the handle of the door, till his kuckle turned red. He threw the door open and that's when he saw her— Amanda. She was dressed in a skimpy black dress barely covering her whole body, her face was baked with makeup. Scott couldn't fathom how he was attracted to her in the first place, the only thing in his heart was pure hatred.