One.

It was a bright Friday morning, the sun rays peered into Anna's room. Like every other day, Anna was up early.

     Anna had a thing for punctuality. She never wanted to miss anything, she was regular.

     Getting out of her bathroom, she walked into her cream painted room. Anna walked up to her full length mirror staring at her reflection with her bold hazel eyes and wavy long brown hair with bangs only an inch away from her eyes.

     "Hm." She frowned, pulling her hair up. Her towel dropped to the floor, leaving her in just her underwear. She dropped her hair and her hands found their way to her boobs. "Wow, never thought you'd get any bigger." She said giving it a little squeeze.

      Anna wasn't the regular, hot, drop dead gorgeous cheerleader. She was just... Anna! She knew she looked great and perfect, she needed no makeup to enhance her face, she didn't need an attitude. She was content being ordinary. No unnecessary drama.

      "I didn't know you grew boobs?" The sarcastic baritone voice interrupted her alone time.

    Anna shrieked. In a flash, she grabbed her towel from the floor, trying to cover her remaining dignity. She whipped her head towards her window, and she saw him standing outside the window. His name was Scott Ontario, her best friend.

      "Jesus Christ Scott! Are you out of your damn mind?!" She whisper-yelled at the guy who was already making his way inside her room. "What are you—turn around!" Anna flimsily wrapped the towel around her body.

   He scoffed. "What's wrong with you? I've seen you naked a couple of times before." Scott said as he turned his back to her.

     He was tall. Brown eyes and hair, he had the body of someone that work-out a lot. Scott had a boyish cute face, at such a young age he was very good looking.

     "That was like years ago. I'm no longer 12 or 13, I'm a woman. I'm 18, duh?" Anna said to him.

     "How cute." Scott teased her with a mocking chuckle.

     Anna tugged on a floral print dress and threw on a jacket. "You can turn now." She said while turning back to her mirror. "You're early." She noted. He was never early. Most time, she went to his place to drag him out of bed so that they could go to school together.

     "Yeah." Scott gave her a quick friendly kiss on her cheek.

      Anna blushed inside. It wasn't the first time he was giving her unexpected kisses. He used to give her friendly kisses while growing and she saw it as friendly, but now? Most unexpected kisses and pecks made butterflies explode in her stomach. Yes, Anna Windsor was in love with Scott, she was doing a good job hiding it.

     Scott's eyes strayed to her wrist and he grabbed it. "Anna, where is it?" He asked her staring at her wrist.

     Anna looked at him, clueless. "Where is wh- Oh!" She remembered instantly. "I took it off because I wanted to shower." She replied nonchalantly.

     "It doesn't wear off, I thought I told you that." Scott shook his head, releasing her wrist.

     "I know." Anna walked over to her bed and retrieved a sparkly bracelet. "See." She smiled, dangling it in his face.

     "Let me help you with it." Scott gestured for her to come over. "Stop taking it off." He told her while fixing the bracelet around her wrist.

       Anna smiled to herself. It was their friendship bracelet. A tennis bracelet reminding her, always, that she was special to him. Scott had gifted it to her on her seventeenth birthday and had gotten one for himself to match hers.