Thirty.

"I'll get it!" Naraya said, going into the living room. She opened the entrance door. "You're here." Naraya opened the door for Daniel to enter.

    "Hey, how are you?" He gave Naraya friendly hug.

    "I'm fine. Are those for me?" Naraya smirked at him when she saw the bouquet of red roses in his hand and two paper bags

    Daniel flushed pink immediately.

  "Ha! I was only kidding." She laughed, "I know they are for Anna." She wiggled her brows teasingly.

    Isla ran into the living room, jumping on Daniel who instantly caught her. "Deeeeeeeee!!" She squealed happily, hugging his neck.

    "Hey." Daniel kissed her cheek. "How are you?" He smiled at her.

     "I'm fine. I am excited! Mommy said you'd be babysitting." She grinned at him. "Whoa, I love the flowers, are they for me?" Isla batted her lashes at him.

   "Yup!" He said with a smile.

   Isla laughed out, throwing her head back. "They are for mommy!!" She leaned over to his ear. "Mommy is looking really pretty tonight." She whispered to him.

   Daniel chuckled. "She is?"

    "Yes, she says I can't come along until I am an adult." She leaned away from his ear. "I really wish I can be an adult soon." She said dreamily.

   He laughed heartily. "Very soon." He said, dropping her on her feet. "Here you go." He gave her the paper bags. "These are for you," he pulled out a rose. "This too."

     Isla's eyes widened. "It's beautiful." She said, collecting the rose. "Thank you Dee." She smiled up at him. "Come on, let's give the flowers to mommy." She pulled Daniel by the hand, leading him into the corridor.

     Anna heard the door open. "Peaches did you see my..." She turned towards the door, only to see Daniel by the door way staring at her. "Oh." She blinked at him.

    "I-I I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." Daniel lost his voice as he stared intently at her, boldly raking his eyes down her body.

   "Come in." Isla pulled him in. "Mommy, Dee got you flowers." She announced before leaving the room.

     "Wow, you... You look... Stunning." He said, walking up to her with the flowers in his hands. "T-These are for you." He said, stretching out his hands.

   Anna received the flowers with a huge smile. "They are lovely." She inhaled the scent.

   Daniel lost words to speak as he stared at her beautiful face which had a little makeup on it. Her lips were done with a slightly pink lipstick, she had blushed her cheekbones. Anna was dressed in a strappy open back black bodycon mini dress and a pair of nude square toe lace up pyramid heels.

   "What?" Her face heated up, "You staring is making me uneasy." Anna said, hugging her arms.

     "I have to stare, you're too beautiful." Daniel grinned at her. "How come I wasn't invited?"

    Anna smiled, "Naraya made me dress up. I can't even believe I am doing this." She shook her head. "Normally, there are so many things going on in my head and going out shouldn't even be on the list!" She threw her hands up.

    "I like you dressing up. You should dress up more often." His hand cupped her face. "I can stare at you all day."

   She blushed, "I can't thank you enough Daniel, you being here means a lot to me. Thank you."