Three.

She reminded silent, waiting for him to talk.

"I know you're there, why don't you just open your window. It's kind of cold out here."

Anna frowned, turning to her window. She saw Scott waving at her. "Scott!" She hurried to the window, opening it quickly. "You're so stupid, what are you doing?"

He ended the call. "I had to talk to you." He said, climbing into her room.

"Coming here?" Anna batted her lashes. "Why?" She wasn't expecting him to show up.

"I wanted to see you." Scott walked over to her table. He noticed her book. "Dear... Diary?" Curiosity took hold of him. "Scott and I had..."

"No!" Anna staggered, snatching the book from her table. "You're crazy." She held the book close to her chest.

"You write about us in your diary?" Scott asked, looking at the book.

"I write what I feel in the book. How dare you take a peep! That's violation." Anna opened a drawer where she keeps her books and she threw the diary inside.

Scott scoffed... "So you hide things from me now huh!"

Anna cleared her throat. "You said you wanted to see me?"

"Oh yes." He scratched the back of his head.

"Well?" Anna pouted.

He went closer to her. "Are you still mad? Loosen up Anna bear." He cupped her face in his hands.

"I'm mad at you. We've been together for years and that Rochelle girl you just started dating acts like she owns you. You lied to me." Anna glared at him.

"Anna bear, I didn't lie. Rochelle changed the plan." Scott said calmly.

"I won't be surprise that she did it on purpose. Scott that girl hates me, she hates me but she hides it when you're there." Anna said, shaking her head. "She doesn't want you and I close. She thinks I'm a loser, a nobody."

"Rochelle isn't like that Anna, you just don't understand her like I do." Scott wasn't about to listen to Anna bad-mouthing his girlfriend.

He knew Rochelle could be difficult at times but Anna always painted her bad. He didn't want it to reach the stage he'd have to choose between them because he loved them both. He would be very happy if Anna just accepted Rochelle and be happy for him, that he finally got the girl he'd wanted for a long time.

"Did you come all the way here to tell me about Rochelle?" Anna glared at him slightly, removing his hands from her face. "If that's it, you can take the negativity out, the same way you came." Just because she was quiet didn't mean she didn't know how to insult.

"Ouch," he touched his chest, pretending to be hurt. "That was harsh."

"Well you deserve it, not sorry." She turned, walking away. She heard something drop with a thud.

She turned back only to see Scott laying motionless on the floor. Anna's heart sank, she panicked, rushing to his side.

"Scott!" She knelt beside him. Anxiety gripped her. "Sc-Scott!" She raised her voice. Her heart was beating so fast. What was happening?! "No, no, no, no. Scott please." She tugged him by the jacket, as her eyes watered.

Scott burst into laughter, sniggering.

Anna was perplexed, her brain went numb.

Scott sat up laughing. "So you do care! For a moment I thought you-"

Anna cut him off with a slap. "How... How dare you do that?! I thought something bad happened to you. Do you know how scared I was?" Anna stared daggers at him, while tears slipped down her eyes.