Fifteen.

"I should step down as soon as possible, I need a break." Ethan said to Rhonda, his wife.

      They were both sitting at the 15 seater dinning table, eating their breakfast which as served by their butler. 

     "Do you think Daniel is ready to take over the company?" Rhonda asked, sipping from her glass of fresh orange juice.

     "Of course he is ready to be the next president of the company, all the board members have given him full support. I honestly need to retire. I'll be content being the chairman." Ethan held his fork to his mouth. "Did you know he traveled again recently, and he only just got back a couple of days ago?" He said, putting his bacon into his mouth.

    "Okay fine, I think we should talk to him about it." Rhonda said to him, picking up her cutlery.

   Ethan smiled at her. "Finally." Ethan picked up a glass of water to drink. "You know, if Daniel eventually wants to settle down, start his own family," he dabbed his mouth with a napkin. "It's a good thing. But.... The woman has to be like the Ontarios. Independent, great thinker, hardworking, must come from an impeccable family, most of all, she must be decent."

     Rhonda looked at him. "I know Daniel will put all that in consideration before getting serious with her."

     "Hmmm." Ethan nodded. "He better, I don't want another good-time girl."

    Rhonda gave Ethan a look, wondering how her husband knew variety of names for women of easy virtue. "Speaking of Amanda," she decided to address an issue. "I think we should invite her over to the house, get to know how better. Maybe she's not as bad as we think."

   Ethan raised a brow at her. "What for? Have you forgotten the kind of reputation she has? A former stripper, she starred in Big Brother USA, she is a glamour model. I'm pretty sure she has slept with a hundred men." Ethan stated out Amanda's profile in case Rhonda might have forgotten.

    Rhonda sighed. "She is the future daughter-in-law of this family, sooner or later, you are going to accept it."

     Ethan chuckled, giving her a smile. "You know, the past two months made me realize that Scott isn't as irresponsible as I thought. Getting him engaged to Amanda straightened his brain. I think it did more good than harm."

   "So what are you saying? That you plan to keep him engaged to Amanda till you're satisfied? Ethan, Scott doesn't want to marry her." Rhonda told him. "The poor girl thinks she'll really marry my son." Rhonda felt bad for Amanda.

    "People like that can be easily bought with money so we'd pay her off." Ethan said, waving his hand.

     "I don't think that's fair." Rhonda frowned.

"Life isn't fair. I'm doing this for my son whether he likes it or not." He said to Rhonda.

     "Then let us invited her over one of these days." Rhonda suggested.

      "Speaking of the devil, here comes your son." Ethan said, looking ahead.

    Scott entered the dinning room. 

    "Good morning dad," he said walking up to Rhonda. "Morning mom." He bent over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

    Rhonda gave him an air kiss. "How are you?" She tapped his cheek lightly. "Bless you."

     "I'm fine." Scott stood erect.

   "Join us for breakfast." Ethan pointed to a chair.

    "Nah, I'm in a hurry." Scott declined.