Urgent note 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Please READ CAREFULLY..

Okay.... This is not a DRILL!!

                          News flash...

      For some Immalings it might be good.... Or bad?

    TSOU won't be having any sequel... I repeat The Story Of Us has no sequel.

Please don't come for me... 😥😥😥

  It was a huge step for me, taking this decision to discontinue The Story Of Us (TSOU) sequel as promised earlier which was to be named Love And Sacrifice.

   The cancelation of Love And Sacrifice was a really tough choice because I had so many storylines for it. Honestly, I gave it a lot of thought and I knew I had already written the perfect ending for TSOU.

   I want to leave the story as it is instead of the usual rollercoaster romance. Anna getting hurt. Amanda becoming a villain. Our two lovebirds having issues. The rest you know. I feel Iike I left TSOU in a good place and I don't want to have the normal messy breakup-makeup story.... That would be exhausting to me and even you my dear readers.

   I know a lot of you wanted the sequel, but, believe me, this is really for the best. I leave you Immalings to imagine your own ending. Happy ending? Tragic ending?

   It's left to you!!

   Again, I'm really sorry if you wanted ScAnna's ending to be a bit more explicit. But that's the fun, to make it a cliffhanger story.

  Till then my little Immalings, keep supporting me, keep being my inspiration. I love you guys ❤.

Yours Truly,
Imma.... ❤