Forty- seven.

"What are we going to tell the family?" Anna asked Scott while he helped her dry her hair with a towel as she is seated on a chair.

   "We're going public with our relationship." Scott dabbed her long hair with the towel.

     "What about your father? Do you think he'll accept me?" Anna knew Rhonda would open up whole heartedly but... Ethan? She doubted.

   "Sweetheart my dad's opinion is not needed. It's you, me and our baby girl." He said, placing a kiss on her head.

    "You don't think we're rushing into this, do you?" She asked him.

    He faced her directly, squatting on his toes. Scott took her hand in his and kissed it. "Say the word and we would get married. We've already lost so many years and I can't afford to lose more. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Anna." He said to her with all honesty.

   She stared at him and soon tears began to swell up in her eyes. "I can't believe it." Anna let the tears fall down her eyes.

   "Oh sweetheart." He got up and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

    "I-I grew up hating you so much that I forgot everything about us. I just wish I could take everything back so that Isla could have met you sooner, I'm so sorry." She cried uncontrollably.

   "It's okay. Baby it's okay." He hugged her like he didn't want to let her go. "It was all my fault. What happened back then had nothing to do with you. It was all me. I should be the one saying sorry to you sweetheart." Scott felt so sad for making her cry. He didn't want to be the reason she'd cry again. She did go through a lot because of him but now he wanted to make everything right.

    "Scott I love our daughter so much yet I couldn't give her the one thing she wanted. You. She wanted you. I was just scared that you'd hurt her, or maybe not want her, I thought I was only protecting her. I didn't mean to keep her away from you." She cried in his embrace.

     "Baby you did good raising her. I would never trade both of you for anybody else. I'm sure, Isla is going to grow to be as strong as you are."
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

     Anna was finally dressed in a sequin tiered long sleeve tulle black dress. She looked stunning and gorgeous in it even though it was brought in at the dying minute.

    Scott held Isla's hand, preparing to walk down the grand stairs with her

    "Will there be cameras too?" Isla asked him.

   "Yeah." He noticed her discomfort. "Hey," He bent to her level. "What is it sweetie?" Scott stroked his daughter's hair.

   "I don't know, maybe I want mommy to come up here and walk down with me." Isla frowned sadly.

     "Your mom is gonna be right down at the foot of the stairs waiting for you or do you want me to carry you?" Scott suggested, caressing her cute face.