Twenty-two.

Anna walked into the resturant and was greeted by the doorman and Naraya who was behind the counter.

      "Looking hot!" Naraya smirked at Anna who had just walked in.

    "Thank you!" Anna walked up to the counter. She was dressed in black leather pants, a strapless bodysuit and thigh high boots, draped over her arm was a black overcoat. "I had to drop Isla off at her preschool."

    Naraya smirked at her. "Looking this hot? Are you sure you're not off to see Dee?"

   "Here we go again. I have told you times without number, that he and I are just friends. You're sending Isla wrong signals." Anna shook her head.

    "Speaking of dating, I met this hot guy yesterday. I think I'm in love." Naraya squealed, covering her face with her hands.

     Anna laughed. "Really?"

  "He's so American!!" Naraya squealed again.

    "Christ, you are at a workplace Naraya." Anna reminded her in a sing song voice.

    "He is the one, swears. And you know what, he is so hot that Scott Ontario would be extremely jealous!" Naraya chuckled.

   Anna's smile slowly faded. The name Scott Ontario always gave her a feeling of fear mixed with anger. She was angry, but yes, fear exceeded anger. She had buried so much memories that she didn't want to remember anymore. She knew Daniel would never tell Scott that she was back in the states, so for now she was safe. But for how long? They might meet coincidentally again. But, she suddenly had a thought. He was getting married, that was one. Two, he wouldn't cause trouble anymore after what happened in Ireland. Still, she was still bothered.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

    Scott and his assistant, Betty, walked down the a preschool building.

   "Good morning Mr Ontario." A young woman had gone to meet them. She shook hands with Scott. The woman was in her early thirties, chubby blonde. "I am Mrs Hampton, the school owner. We spoke, earlier on the phone." The woman was beaming with a smile. Like she knew it was her lucky day.

    "Yes, we did." Scott had his business face on.

    They both strolled down the hallway while Betty followed behind.

    "It is really an honor to have you here in my preschool. I must say when I heard that you were coming over, I was surprised." Mrs Hampton couldn't hide her joy.

  "You know, as they say, children are the leaders of tomorrow." Scott glanced around the whole place as he walked. Little kids were in their different classes, they were either learning or playing. The walls were painted in different fun colors not to mention the beautiful arts done around the place.

     "So this is..." Mrs Hampton started, giving Scott and his assistant a tour round each classes.

      It was Scott's first time in the children's environment. He had never thought he would be in a place like this, looking around, it was not a bad idea. He was mesmerized by all the creative things the kids were doing. Now, the main reason was in the preschool was because, he had tracked Anna down to know where Isla schooled in, he knew his only shot to getting closer to Isla without Anna knowing was at the preschool.

     He had told his assistant, Betty, to set an appointment with the owner. He was going to the school under the disguise of donating an eye-popping amount to the school. With his name and status, it was hard to refuse him.

    After touring, the three of them were seated in Mrs Hampton's office, talking about different things concerning the school. Scott eye caught a little girl who was walking down the hallway holding a juice box in her hand.