Eight.

Anna looked up, waving the magazine. "Whose is it?" She asked the three employees who were in the kitchen with her.

"Oh, that should be me. I thought I misplaced it." The blonde girl flushed pink. Her name was Mena.

"Okay, please keep it away, properly." She smiled at Mena.

"Sorry. It won't happen again." Mena walked up to Anna and collected it from her.

"Back to work everyone." Anna told them, reaching for her flour.
💮💮💮💮💮

Exhausted and tired, Anna walked into her house. A storey, big, its exterior walls painted in beige while interior white and beige. She had nice Burgundy colored curtains for her large windows. In short, the whole place was black, white, grey or beige colored, including the decor. The interior designer really did a good job with the place. It had the classic straight style, L shaped staircase. In this design, the stairs made a 90-degree turn at some point, going right after a landing.

The lights were on and Anna quickened her steps, heading to her room.

"You're home." A woman had opened a door. It was Syla. She looked almost the same with the same bold brown tiger eyes, blonde hair.

"Yep." Anna stopped, turning to Syla. "Are you going somewhere?" She noticed that Syla was dressed up.

"I am. I'm meeting a friend of mine at a restaurant not too far away." Syla answered.

"Okay." Anna nodded. "Have fun." She smiled before walking to her own room.

Anna laid on her bed, sleeping peacefully when she heard the doorbell echo in her sleep. She sluggishly stood up, trying to tie her silk sleeping robes to cover her skimpy nightdress.

"Hold on, one second." She said when the person rang again and she was almost down the stairs.

Anna opened the door and immediately, her hands flew to cover her mouth in shock and her eyes widened.

"Hey." His deep voice vibrated. Then he smiled.

Anna smiled back... "You." She moved closer to him, wrapping her arms his neck.

"Surprise." He pulled her closer, hugging her.
................................................................................

Scott walked into the Ontario Mansion. The entrance hall had a beautiful bifurcated stairs which include one sweeping set of stairs that splits off into two smaller flights going in opposite direction, it had a black runner down the stairs and the whole wall was painted in white with a touch of gold and grey. The house was Victorian styled, three storeys, with two pillars extending to the top floor.

 The house was Victorian styled, three storeys, with two pillars extending to the top floor

Ontario's Mansion....

He arrived in the evening after he had spent most his time at Ontario Jewels. Scott worked in the administrative department, although Daniel did most of the work.