Thirty eight.

"Does it still hurt?" Scott asked while blowing feathery air at the cut as he applied ointment on Anna's finger.

    "No. It's just a minor cut, there's no need for..." Anna's voice faded when Scott lifted his head and narrowed his eyes at her.

   They were both by the bathtub. She was seated on the rim of the tub while Scott was on a knee in front of her directly.

   "I don't want you to catch a cold." He said when he saw her shudder slightly. "Get your clothes off and let me run you a bath." Scott told her.

   Anna cleared her throat, pulling away from his touch. "It's fine I can manage." She told him, keeping a straight face.

   "Anna..." His tone was like a warning signal.

    "What... You wanna see me naked?" She asked sarcastically.

     "No I don't." He was serious and not kidding. Scott got up to get a towel for her. He laid it down on her lap when he noticed her hands were mildly shaking. "You're getting cold." He held her small hands in his, rubbing the back of her palm. He allowed Anna hands. "Excuse me." He said, turning to leave.

    Anna sighed, wondering why he was just concerned about her. She tried to tug on the zipper on the back of her dress but it was stuck. She tried harder to tugged on it but it wouldn't budge.

    "Scott?" She raised her voice from the bathroom so that he could hear her.

    "Yeah?" Anna heard his voice faintly from outside the bathroom.

     "I um, I kinda need your help..?" She said, not knowing whether it was a good idea to invite him into the bathroom.

In some seconds, Scott knocked and entered.

     "What's wrong?" He asked her, slightly frowning.

   "My zipper, it's stuck. Can you please help me?" Anna asked him politely.

   Scott nodded, walking up to her. She turned her back to him, taking her hair away from her back over her shoulder. He tugged on it for a while before it loosened, slowly, he unzipped her dress, down her back to the back of her waist. Scott could see her red lacy bra. He knew it was matching her panties as he could see the hem.

     "Done." He said, stepping away from her. God knows how tempted he was to run his finger down her back and possible unclasp her bra. He suddenly started picturing them in the shower— naked, making glorious love. The thought made his junior ache badly for release. He has been wanting her for weeks now and was hopeless just thinking about it.

  God! How he wanted to touch her, caress her glowing, smooth, silky skin! Those honey filled, delicious lips he had tasted. He wanted to wrap his arms around her curvaceous body while his tongue tasted every inch of her. He had a bad, deadly craving for her and she just couldn't see it. She was like a personal addictive drug that drove him crazy just with her magnetic scent.

     "Anna..." Scott's voice became deep and low. His throat bobbed up and down, he just couldn't hold it anymore.

     She turned to him. "Hmm?" Her eyes didn't leave his.

    Oh damn, I would love to take you my sweetness. Slow and delicately for a while then pump into you so fast that you'll forget your name. But of course Scott kept his agonizing fantasy in his head. For sure, Anna was going to behead him if he dared to take a sniff of her hair.

    "I-I-I'm leaving." Scott shook his head. He would go insane if he stood beside her for more seconds. He turned to leave immediately. Only if she knew the effect she had on him. Scott knew he needed release and he was certainly not getting any from Anna. He needed another option... And fast.