Chapter 2

I thought of updating this chap tomorrow.....but I can't stop myself from posting this....so enjoy....and tell me how was the chapter....and do online comments....

Some where in Pune.

A boy was shown sleeping cutely with a pout on his face. He was hugging his Peppa pig tightly as if he leaves it , it will go from him forever.

When he was sleeping 2 males comes inside the room and sees him sleeping

M1: see we were searching him in the whole centre and he is sleeping under the cot.

M2: yeah that too with this Peppa pig he loves it soo much na.....

M1: yeah…he is such a pure soul…don’t know why God has made him like this and making him suffer.....

M2: u are right ......ok come lets wake him up…it’s time for breakfast… father will scold us...

Then they slowly goes near him and knelt down before him.

M1: baccha wake up….it’s morning see….

The boy just stirs in his sleep and his grip on his piggy toy tightened.

M2: baccha….Abhi…get up na…see it’s already 8 am….father will scold u….he said trying to take the piggy from his hand.

But he suddenly wake up with a jerk as he felt his piggy toy is going away from him

But he suddenly wake up with a jerk as he felt his piggy toy is going away from him. While sitting up with a jerk he hit his head to the cot and his eyes got teary. But he doesn’t gave a damn to it. He just tightened his grip on his piggy.

Abhi: my siddhu….don’t take him away from me…....please....…he cried.

M2: ok ok….no one is taking away ur siddhu….now come out ..let’s get ready and go for breakfast. Father is waiting

Abhi: hmm ok…....he said innocently and went with them not before taking his piggy oops sorry his siddhu in his hand.

Vaishu was standing in front of the huge building which was a rehabilation centre as well as orphanage

Vaishu was standing in front of the huge building which was a rehabilation centre as well as orphanage. She was also here from her birth. She does not know who is her parents. Everything she knows is this place. The only things which she love is this place, the people who work here, the other children and last but not least Abhi….

Abhi came here 6 and a half years ago. He was rescued from a dangerous mental rehab centre which was ran by a human trafficking group. If he was not saved that day means it would have been 6 years after his death.

When he was brought here the only thing which he was saying was "siddhu" and "I didn’t killed them". He was always crying. Always scared of everyone. Not allowing anyone near him.

But after sometime vaishu became his friend and started to take care of him. She only introduced the Peppa pig toy as his siddhu was he was always having nightmares and telling                ' siddhu don’t go’ .

Everything was going ok till she was turning 18. After that she have to go out of the centre as she is a major now. And she started to work also. She really loved Abhi. She always wanted to cure him and take him away from all his sorrows and give him a new life. So she was working hard for last 4 years and now both are 22.

Now she is financially stable and she can give the best treatment for him. So she decided to take him with her. As she comes to the centre every weekend to meet him, today also she came and was decided to ask the father about it.

She went inside the centre and saw abhi was sitting on the breakfast table with his siddhu. He was eating silently and sadly. But as soon as his eyes fell on vaishu he became hell enthusiastic and started eat fastly.

Abhi: siddhu….see vaishu is here…..he said to the toy showing it to the vaishu’s direction.

Even he was mentally ill, he loved vaishu in a way no one can ever do. All of them in the centre know about it. And no one has any objection. As each and every human on this earth deserves love inspite of their nature,beauty,disorder.

Vaishu: Abhi eat slowly baby…I am not going anywhere.

Abhi:No baby I am eating slowly only see…he said actioning like eating slowly.

Vaishu: ok u finish the breakfast.....I will come to u after meeting father ok. 

Abhi: ok….me and siddhu will be waiting for u in the room ok siddhu….he asked innocently to the piggy.

Vaishu smiled at him and went to father to ask permission for adopting Abhi . But she was unaware that something huge is waiting for her…

.

.

.

.

.

To be continue.

What will be the shocking news....