Chapter 34

Abhi was still lying unconcious but he was shifted to a room from the ICU. He was sleeping peacefully when vaishu and Bantu was sitting beside him. VM and Avu was also there. 4 of them where chit chatting with each other when one soul was just sitting at the corner of the room looking at Abhi who was sleeping.

His face just showed guilty and tear stains where all over his face and still his eyes were brimmed with water. He looked at everyone. They didn't even bothered about his presence in there. Avu was not even giving him a glance.

The only one who was comcerned for him was Bantu. Yes he saw him sitting alone and after sometime he went out for buying some snacks for all. He came back with sandwich for all. Sid was just sitting idle. Bantu came to him and forwarded a sandwich box.

Sid looked at him shook his head in a no....

Bantu: i know u haven't ate anything from yesterday evening...eat this...

Sid: i don't want...

Bantu: please....atleast for abhi...if he comes to know because of him u didn't ate he will get angry on us only...

Sid: angry....??

Bantu: u have seen only the childish abhi till now....only i and vaishu know his angry side....i don't know what u think about him sid....but he loves u....loves u more than anything....

I think last week when we were talking about something vaishu was taking about u...and she said u as idiot playfully....but he got so angry on her that she said u idiot....

Not only last week I have witnessed his anger many times when someone says something about u....and now  also i am thinking that what he will do when he wake up and find vaishu lashed out on u....

Sid just looked down in more guilt...Bantu gave him the sandwich and went to his place. After sometime everyone ate and was waiting Abhi to gain concious. Sid was still sitting not eating. Tears of guilt was coming down.

Suddenly abhi sat up with a jerk ...

Abhi: papa....he shouted and looked around.

Abhi: papa...where is papa...vaishu...where is siddhu....

Vaishu: abhi...calm down ok...nothing...it's ok...calm down...she said hugged him.

Abhi calmed down after sometime and saw everyone and his eyes fell on sid who was sitting with tears.

Abhi: Sid...why..why are u crying...

VM: it's nothing baccha....leave u lie down u need rest....

Abhi: it's ok mumma...but sid why are u crying....come here....he said gesturing him to come forward making Sid to drown in guilt of sea.

Sid slowly stood up seeing everyone staring at him. He slowly walks towards him....he went and stood near him. Abhi slowly wiped his tears...

Abhi: why are u crying Ashu....

That's it...sid hugged him tightly and started crying badly startling everyone and abhi was also shocked first but he smiled a little and hugged him back.

After sometime Sid calmed down and broke the hug.

Sid: i am sorry bhai...i am really sorry....i shouldn't have talked with u like this... I am sorry....

' u should have died instead of papa and siddhu...' ...his words started ringing in abhi's mind. His expression changed and he took back his hands from Sid.

Sid looked at his hands going away from him...he held back his hands again...

Sid: i am sorry bhai...please forgive me.....abhi took back his hand forcefully...

Bantu: sid...calm down...don't panic and make him also panic....he said and hugged sid while vaishu hugged Abhi.

Bantu took Sid out of the room when he was crying badly. Vaishu made Abhi to calm down and made him to sleep. Bantu took sid to cafe and made him to eat something forcefully....

Bantu: sid...i know in what mindset now u are in ...but please....be calm ok...and don't cry before abhi again. It will make his health worse.

Sid nodded understanding his words....

Sid: ok bhai...

Bantu: hmm...u go home and take rest ok...

Sid: no bhai....i will be here for sometime....please...

Bantu: but sid...

Sid: please bhai....

Bantu: ok let's go come....

They went back to the room and found abhi sleeping. Zara came there.

Zara: umm...i want to tell u all something....

VM: what doc...

Zara:.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.