Chapter 47

Double update today as i am happy......

(Au. Note:. Guys in chapter 42 i would have wrote that Ashok and avantika has a son....but no i am changing that ....they don't have any children)

Now back to story.....

After coming from the jail also sid was so angry on me...he said he hates me...he said i am a killer and i only killed papa and siddhu...everytime he see me he shouted at me. I was really scared of him. I tried to talk to him and pacify him but chachu and chachi didn't let me to talk with him. And also chachu used to beat me when he gets chance and he threatened me to kill sid if I say something to mumma...i was scared of him and didn't told anything to mumma...
And mumma also didn't talked to me properly after i returned as she was so busy.

After some days i started to go to the school. I thought my friends will trust me...but no they also didn't trust me and they stopped talking to me fully as their parents restricted them because i returned from the jail. Even my fav teachers who loved me and took care of me started to hate me...they also avoided to talk to me instead they gave me punishments for the mistakes which i didn't do...sid also used to shout at me at the school and the seniors used to bully me and beat me...but no one helped me...sid also once joined them and he saw me getting beaten up...

Vaishu: how much the god will make him to suffer...abhi....where are u baccha...please come back to me...i promise I will protect u with my life....she said crying more.

It's my birthday tomorrow...but i don't have new dress..when i went to mumma she shouted at me and i ran to my room crying and scared.  But i thought ma was angry at me as i disturbed her while she was at work. I thought she will come in the night to wish me. I was waiting for her. But she didn't came. When i went to see her she was sleeping with sid. I thought she was tired and i thought to take her blessings silently but chachu dragged me from there harshly and threw me into my room.

He said me that mom hates me and so only she didn't came to wish me...i didnt believed him. But he said mumma hates me and she is ashamed to have me as her son. Did she hates me....??

Vaishu: no baccha...no one hates u...everyone loves u....she said turned the page...the next page was on his birthday....

papa...why did u left me alone papa....here everyone hates me...no one wants me...sid hates me chacha chachi hates me...even mumma hates me...

I...i think u also hate me...so only u threw me outside the car when I said the brakes are not working...if u had loved me means u would have took me also with u as u took siddhu with u...u hate me na papa....so only u threw me out...

Here everyone hates me papa...if u hadn't threw me outside the car that day means I would have been with u and siddhu playing happily...but see here i am crying everyday....did u know what happened today in school...u know na my favourite teacher my science mam...she punished me for the mistake which I didn't do...she didn't even asked me if I did or not....as the class leader said my name she told me to kneel down on the corridor that too for all the day...she didn't even allowed me to have lunch...

Papa....i am hungry...but mumma is not in home...please papa...come and take me also with u...i don't want to be here....please....

Vaishu was crying badly now...after that something was written more than written it was scribbled like he wrote it in a hurry ...she keenly focused to it and read what was written...

Papa...chacha and chachi is here...they are shouting to open the door...i am scared papa...i don't know what they will do...i think they are gonna beat me again....i love u papa....and siddhu....

Vaishu: so they were the last ones to meet Abhi on his birthday before he took drug...but did he really took drug by himself....she thought for sometime and stood up wiping her tears harshly...she took both of the diary in her hand and went out. On the way she saw sid going to his room but she ignored completely and went down.

Avu and VM was sitting on the couch and vaishu came to know the devil couples were not in home...

Vaishu: mom...i want to ask something to u...

VM: what vaishu....

Vaishu: when u told us about Abhi's past...why didn't u told us that brakes were not working while the accident took place....

VM: what....she asked standing up in shock...

Vaish: so u also don't know about that all these days...

VM: no but....

Vaishu put the diary on the table before them...

Vaish: i have a doubt ma...u sent abhi to rehab centre just finding him after he was half concious. But did u ever thought that how would that just a 13 years old boy will get that drug that too so expensive one and also i am sure he wouldn't had any pocket money that time as he returned from juvenile a few day ago only........

VM shook his head in no realising the mistake she did years ago...

Avu: but di...how did u got to know about the breaks...

Vaish: read these diaries...i got it from abhi's trunk box....u guys will come to know the truth...( Turning to Bantu) Bantu....come lets go...we have a important work to do....

Bantu: but what's there in the diary...

Vaish: i will tell u on the ride come...she said leaving VM and Avu with the diary containing half truth. Avu took the diary started to read ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Will vaishu find abhi....

Will sid trust them over his chachu and chachi....