Chapter 24

FLASHBACK CONTINUES.

Abhi: ok ok...now please don't be sad....here u go....he said and gave them a parcel...

Sid: what's in this dada...

Abhi: open it....

They opened it and saw new branded BEN 10 T- shirt and toys regarding Ben 10 series as they loved the cartoon sooo much....

Sid&siddhu: BEN 10 T- SHIRT......they shouted and hugged him tightly....

Sid: thank u dada....

Siddhu: thank u abbhu......

Abhi: happy birthday my cutiepies.....he said kissed them on their cheeks. And they also kissed him back on his cheeks either side....

After that everyone left from their house. Sid went to Ashok and Avantis room while Abhi and siddhu went down to their papa.

Abhi and siddhu has always maintained distance from that couple as they are always rude to them especially abhi. As siddhu has witnessed them being rude to abhi he always hated them so did they.

Sid: chachu....chachi....

Ash: hey sid baccha....what are u doing here....

Avan: haa it's getting late....go and sleep...

Sid: yeah yeah i will go and sleep but before that....why u both didn't gave me any gift...

Ash: ohh baccha....i also want to give gift to u...but what can I do...i am not rich as ur father na....he never gives me money....then how can I give u gift....

Avan: but it's ok come here....our blessings and love is always with u only....she said hugged him tightly and kissed him on his cheek.

Ash: haa baccha but wait I can't let u go empty handed....he said and searched for something and took a small box from his cupboard and gave it to him.

Sid: what is this chachu....

Ash: see by urself....

Sid opened and found a cute little puppy statue in it...

Sid: chachu it's so cute....thank u....he said and hugged him.

Chachi: hmm ok where is siddhu...again he ran behind that abhi huh....

Sid: why he is going to run behind dada....they said they are going to papa....i only said them that i am coming here and came....he said not understanding the meaning of his chachis words.

Ash: that's what she is telling....see u came here na...but he didn't came and went with him....sid baccha i don't know whether u can understand me or not....but I am sure if anything happens to him means that will be because of that abhi only.....

Sid: chachu but....

Avan: ok ok leave now come we will also go down....they said and took him downstairs.

In the living hall.

Abhi and siddhu was requesting something to their papa for which VM was denying from long time.

Siddhu: papa please....one time please....

Abhi: haa papa please let's go....it will be fun papa please....

Amal: ok ok let's go....sid come lets go for a drive....

Sid: huh...now at this time....

Ash: ha bhai....it's 1 am in night....

Amal: so what....my prince has asked me....i can't deny them...

Sid: huh...i am not coming ...i am sleepy.....he said rubbing his eyes with his fist.

VM: huh idiots i am saying u three also to don't go and here u are asking him to join....

Abhi: mumma please na...we will return in one hour....

Amal: come guys lets go....then the trio left to the parking.

Abhi: papa....i will drive please....

Amal: huh....u are just 12...do u remember....

Abhi: but please....i want to drive....u know right that i know how to drive....

Amal: ahh...ok come lets go....

Then abhi sat on the driving seat while Amal on the passenger seat with siddhu on his laps.

Amal first buckled the seatbelt for Abhi forcefully as he was denying. After that he secured him and siddhu with the seatbelt. It seemed somewhat difficult for him to buckle it but at last he did it.

They started driving. As it was midnight there was not so many vehicles. So abhi was constantly raising the speed. After sometime they saw a gulfi stall and abhi was about to stop the car but......

Abhi: papa...brakes....

Amal: what...

Abhi: it's not working....he said in tensed voice trying his best to stop the car.

Amal tried to be calm down and was thinking what to do but....it seemed that God didn't wanted that as a truck was coming in their way with high speed.

Amal: abhi there is no way...we have to jump....u jump first....

Abhi: papa no....u two jump first....i won't leave u two here...

Amal: abhi it's not time for these talks....u just jump....he unbuckled abhi's seatbelt and pushed him outside. Abhi fell down out from the car and rolled down on the road gaining scratches on his body.

Here inside the car Amal tried to unbuckle his seatbelt but he couldn't. He was not able to think as siddhu was crying constantly and that's it......

💥💥💥💥💥BANG💥💥💥💥💥

That truck collided with their with a loud sound and their car got threw over the road with both of them inside.

Abhi: papa.....he shouted and ran to the car where it was lying upside down.

The local people started gathering due the sound......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.