Chapter 29

At night when it was nearly 11 clock. Abhi woke up with a jerk as he again got a nightmare. He composed himself and after sometime he saw the watch and it was nearly 11.30 pm.

A small smile crept on his face.

Abhi: i know mumma was just angry on me as i disturbed them....she will come to me for wishing me...

There's only half an hour for my birthday....i know mumma didn't buy me new clothes as she was busy...but she will surely come and wish me and give me gift....he said to himself and wiped his tears which flowed down unknowingly.

He turned to see their family picture.

Abhi: i miss u papa....he said whispering...

He then layed down silently waiting for the clock to hit 12 and expecting his mom to come in. As he waited the clock hitted 12 and he was looking at the door with a smile on his face.

But the smile slowly faded away as there was no sign of his mom. It was nearly 20 minutes past 12. So he decided to go and see what his mom is doing.

He get out of the room and goes towards his mom's room. He slowly opened the door without making a sound. He saw his mom sleeping peacefully and sid lying beside her hugging her tightly. And she wrapped her hands around him protectively. He saw that and a smile came but at the same time his eyes started to water...

He also longed to hug his mother like this from long period.

Abhi: mumma is sleeping...she must be tired as she came in the evening only....he said to himself.

Abhi: it's ok...mumma will wish me in the morning...let's take blessings from her now without disturbing them both....

Then he again looked at them and he tried to go inside but someone pulled him out from the back covering his mouth and dragged him to his room.

Ashok dragged him to the room and pushed him inside. Abhi got scared of him and crawled back to the corner.

Ash: where were u going huh...

Abhi: t..to m.mu..mumma...

Ash: for what...the shouts she gave in the evening wasn't enough for u...

Abhi: s.she was angry on me as i di..disturbed...so only she shouted on me...

Ash:ohh poor boy....that's not true...didn't u remember what she said....she said u to get out of her sight....she didn't even wants to see ur face...she hates u that much...

Abhi: no..u are lying...she loves me...mumma loves me...u are lying...he started to cry on the statement....

Ash: ohh then why didn't she came to wish u on ur birthday...

Abhi: she is tired so only she slept...she will wish me in the morning....

Ash: huh...let's see....but i know one thing for sure....UR MOTHER HATES U...he said and left the room leaving Abhi to cry.

The next day Abhi woke up and got ready and ran down only to find VM not there in the house. He thought that she will atleast wish him in the morning. But Ashok planned something and made her to go to office early.

Abhi became sad knowing his mom is not in the home.

Ash: see....she didn't wished u...i said u na...she hates u...she don't even wants to see u...she is ashamed that she gave birth to a son like u....

Abhi was just looking at him with tears brimming. Sid came down and Ashok's behaviour changed completely before him. Abhi expected that atleast sid will wish him...but no....nothing happened.

In the evening abhi came home fully messed up. His face showed how he has cried and how much tired he was. He was punished by his teacher for a mistake he didn't do. They made him to kneel down all the day that too on his birthday. They didn't even allowed him to go for lunch till the last 10 minutes of the break time. Abhi was looking so pale. He came inside the home looking for his mother...he just wanted her warmth now...he wanted to cry in her embrance. But not finding her there he just ran towards his room worrying the maid who was in the kitchen.

She thought that abhi is upset as VM didn't wished him. But she thought that VM will come in evening and give surprise to him. So she started to bake cake for his birthday as she do that every year.

Abhi ran to his room and took his family picture and diary from his trunk box which he used to write everything which he wanted to tell others and used to talk to his papa...

He opened the diary and took the photo close to his heart and started to write....i mean he was talking to his papa...

Abhi: papa...why did u left me alone papa....here everyone hates me...no one wants me...sid hates me chacha chachi hates me...even mumma hates me...

I...i think u also hate me...so only u threw me outside the car when I said the brakes are not working...if u had loved me means u would have took me also with u as u took siddhu with u...u hate me na papa....so only u threw me out...

Here everyone hates me papa...if u hadn't threw me outside the car that day means I would have been with u and siddhu playing happily...but see here i am crying everyday....did u know what happened today in school...u know na my favourite teacher my science mam...she punished me for the mistake which I didn't do...she didn't even asked me if I did or not....as the class leader said my name she told me to kneel down on the corridor that too for all the day...she didn't even allowed me to have lunch...

Papa....i am hungry...but mumma is not in home...please papa...come and take me also with u...i don't want to be here....please....

When he was writing there was a knock on the door...

Ash: Abhishek open the door....he growled on the other side of the door.

Abhi got scared on his sound and scribbled something on the diary urgently and hid it inside the trunk box again and went to open the door....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Ok guys I hope u all are liking the flashback scenes....only one more chapter for the flashbacks...actually at first i thought to give atleast 10 to 12 chapters as flashbacks as it will give great impact on the story...but what to do...i myself couldnt write about Abhi's sufferings ....so only i wrote the juvenile part and his school and friends part as thrid person pov not giving it as exact scenes as it will really emotional....

Ok now what would have Ashok do after this....guess here....