Chapter 36

At present.

Abhi was sitting on the hospital bed while Vaishu and Bantu beside him.
Abhi felt something wrong as vaishu was so silent all the time...

Abhi: vaishu...where is mumma...

Vaishu: they will come...

Abhi: ohh kk...

After sometime VM and sidneet came there. Also the devil couple was there. Abhi saw them and leaned back in fear but no one noticed that....the devil couple was happy as vaishu is going away so they can execute their plan...

Abhi: mumma...when will I go back to home....i am bored here....

VM: we will go today abhi....sid go and finish the formalities and come...

Sid: ok ma.....

After nearly 20 minutes of silence...sid came back after finishing the formalities....

Sid: ma...everything done....we can go....

Abhi: yayyy....come on vaishu....let's go....

Vaishu standing there not knowing how to tell him....but our devil couple started their work....

Avan: ohh actually abhi....she is not coming with us....we are only going home....

Abhi: what....

Ash: yes....she is not gonna come with us....come lets go home....he said coldly and steped towards him.

But abhi got down from the bed and ran to vaishu and hid behind her... Everyone was confused on his reaction and Ashok kept quite as he was about to show his true colors....

Abhi: vaishu....what are they saying....come lets go....

Vaish: no abhi....i am not coming with u....u go with ur family....

Abhi: u are also my family na....come don't play with me....he said when tears brimmed in his eyes....

VM: vaishu....see na...how he is pleading to u....he needs u vaishu....not only him...everyone of us need u ....please drop the idea of going away....

Abhi: going away....he whispered...

Abhi: vaishu....u are going away from me....but why....

Vaish: please abhi....understand....i can't be with u....

Abhi: no vaishu....i won't let u go away from me....please dont go vaishu....please stay with me...please....he cried loudly....

Vaish: no abhi....i too have my life....i have to go....

Abhi: u...u always said na...i am ur life...like that only u are my life...my best friend....please vaishu....don't go....he said and hugged her tightly....

Vaishu was also in tears by now...VM, sidneet also was crying seeing them like that....

Avan: why can't they just let her go....she whispered to her husband....

Ash: i am also thinking about that only....

Abhi: vaishu please vaishu....u know na....if u go i will also come with u....come we will go....

Ashok and Avanti got shocked on his statement.

Vaishu: no abhi....u have to be here only....with ur family....she said supressing her tears. Zara's words were ringing in her mind....

Abhi: they are ur family too vaishu....please vaishu please.....he said crying more.... and he held her hands tightly....

Vaishu turned to go and but he was not ready to leave her....she cried more when others also pleaded to her....but she making her heart like a stone....as he is the most important for her in her life....she took the desicion and took her hands from his hold little forcefully....

Vaishu: Bantu....let's go.....

Bantu: ok....

Abhi: vaishu....please vaishu....don't go....ma tell her to don't go....please.....

But she turned again to go...

Abhi: VAISHNAVI.....he shouted.....

All were startled to see this side of Abhi as for the first time they were witnessing the anger in his eyes.....vaishu turned and saw him....he stormed towards her....

Even VM and Avu was scared that he will do something to her....but no....for everyone's surprise he hugged her tightly hiding his face on her shoulders cried more blabbering "don't go, don't go".

They couldnt see him like that...in that vulnerable state....vaishu also wanted to console him but no.....zara's words came to her mind again....

She slightly pushed him and broke the hug....

Vaish: i am sorry abhi.....she said and opened the door....but stopped when she heard

VM/sid: ABHI...../DADA......

She turned and saw abhi fainted and he slowly falling on the floor but she quickly got him before he touches the floor.

Vaishu:Abhi.....abhi look at me.....please abhi.....

But he laid unresponsive.....everyone got panicked....

Vaishu: Bantu call Zara....( Turning to sid) siddharth help me to get him on bed.

Then Sid came and they took Abhi.

Ash: a few minutes ago u were going away and now again acting like u care for him....

Avan: yes u go aside girl....we will take care of our son....

Vaish: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BACK OFF.....I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING....she shouted at them startling everyone. She looked like a lioness standing before it's injured lion saving it from flesh eating hyenas.

Ash: how dare u....

Vaishu: i said back off.....don't u dare to come near him now.....she shouted again.

Soon Zara came there with Bantu....

Vaishu: Zara....he fainted....

Zara: that's good....now can all of u wait outside....vaishu u stay here....

Avan: why the hell u are asking this girl to be here....there are so much of unwanted girls in our family....she said eyeing at Vaishneet....

Sid: chachi....can u please be quite....

Avan: sid baccha but she...

Zara: excuse me.....for ur kind information this my hospital and i am the doctor here.....so i am the one to decide who should be here and who should not....better u go out before i call the security....i have to give treatment here.....she said calm and yet in a threatening voice....

Sid took all of them out except vaishu.
Zara and vaishu turned to Abhi started to treat him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

How was the update.....what will be the reason for vaishu's this outburst.....