Chapter 59

Abhi and the police team reached the graveyard in next 15 minutes only to find it empty. Abhi was scared for sid so much. They got Sid's phone lying on the floor and the wooden rod Ajay used to hit sid on the floor with some drops of blood.

Abhi's eyes welled up seeing the blood as he started to torture him from there itself...the police officers searched the place and found nothing.

Pol 1: there is nothing left here....but they have took Siddharths car...

Pol 2: great....we can track them through the cars GPS.....

Abhi: then do it....he shouted.

In next 30 minutes they tracked the location of the car and they rushed there.

On the way Abhi was so much confused on the conversation he heard on the phone....

Abhi( in mind) : who was the other guy with chacha....he called him papa...and also chacha said him as real son....it means he had an another family....so only he killed chachi....oh god how cruel he is....now sid in his hands....please god...please papa....keep sid safe till we reach him....i promise I will protect him my life....

After again travelling like an hour they reached the location. But the car was only on the road...that too on by pass road....they checked the car fully....

Pol: shit....i think they have changed the vehicle from here....

Abhi: but where they could have gone....

Pol: we have to find it soon....because this by pass road leads to 3 main cities....i think we can use the toll gate cameras footage....we have to go to control room for that lets go.....

He said and everyone rushed towards the control room of Mumbai.

With sid.

He slowly opened his eyes. His head was still paining like hell due to that hit...he could feel the blood has dried on his back neck. He tried to wipe it away and he realised his hands was chained to the wall behind him.

Due to the chains rattling sound Ajay saw him.

Ajay: so u awake my brother....

Sid: i am not ur brother....shut the fuck up....

Ash: haa no bad words siddhu....didnt ur papa taught u that....oh i am sorry he was not with u to teach those things na....

Sid: only because of u....

Ash: i know...

Sid looks at surrounding at finds how creepy it is...he was somewhat scared by now in the holds of his devil uncle....

Ash: what are u looking at....

Sid: where have u brought me....he asked looking around again....

Ash: oh that's we are in pune....it's the place where i was running the rehab centre....and for ur kind information u are sitting on the same place where ur Dada used to be sit in the same position....

Sid realised what he was saying and looked at him terrified.

Ajay: papa...i am bored...

Ash: wait my son....we must wait to get what we want....

Ajay: i have been waiting for 21 years for this papa...

Sid: 21....u married to chachi after his birth....

Ash: haa what can i do...he was the result of our one night stand with out protection....but when i was about to tell ur papa about this he showed me avantikas picture and the properties of her dad made me to marry her....

Sid: don't u feel ashamed of this......

Ash: no....but i was angry as her father refused to give her property as that was period before that the girl child also gets equal share in the property....and that time ur father was going up and up in the business world...

Sid: so u plotted ur plan and made her also to support u and killed my papa...he shouted receiving a tight slap from Ashok...

Ash: don't u dare to shout in front of me....or else u will regret....he said again slapping him.

Ash: and talking about avantika....she was really manipulative....u know what she was perfectly fine....but it was me who made the doctor to say that she unfit to give birth to child....so only she started to support me and help....he said winking....

Sid: how could u do this to her...she trusted u...

Ash: i can't do anything for that....but everything was going on plan then and even now...untill u came to know the truth and spoilled everything....but i am not gonna retrieve from my plan.....i will get the property by hook or crook....

Ash: and u know one thing....he asked taking out a small knife and pressed it's tip on Sid's hands...

Sid winces in pain and tried to take away his hand but he grabbed it harshly...

Ash: after that day u came to the jail and talked to us avantika was getting in my nerves saying we did very wrong with u and abhi....

Sid( chuckling sadly ) : atleast she has understood....

Ash: no...not for long....because i escaped from the prison only after killing her....

Sid was shocked on his statement....

Sid: what....why are u doing wrong again and again...

Ash: that's none of ur business....don't worry....i will get ur brother i mean Abhishek to come here and after getting sign on the property papers i will send u both to ur papa and siddhu....u can meet avantika too....

Sid( smiling lightly): u think that's easy....if u get the sign from me...u can't get it from dada...he is not that old Abhishek who is scared of everything....he is different...entirely different now....u can't even touch him....he is not afraid of u anymore....

Ash: ohh....i know he is not scared of me anymore....( Smirking evily) but he is scared of his dear brothers life na..... He said pressing the knife again making him wince in pain again....

In the control room.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Ok so how was the chap....i took some help from my friend for this chap...so i thank her...as she only typed the whole chapter as i was telling....thank u baby...❤️💕

So how was the chap....

I am planning to finish it in next two chaps and focus on other books....so u want me to finish this week or next week....