Chapter 54

After 2 days....

Everyone was in the hospital waiting for the doctors words about Abhi...sid was really happy as Abhi was ok after that gun shot. He was really about to give his life for sid. Sid was happy as he was about to get his Dada back....but is he really gonna get his brother back....??

The doctor came out after checking Abhi inside the ICU.  Others were waiting outside.

VM: doc....how is my son...

Doc: he is fine now....the bullet wound hasn't damaged his lungs more. So he is fine now...u can get him home tomorrow.

Vaish: thank u so much doctor....

Doc: it's my duty....u all can meet him after sometime...he is sleeping now...

VM : thank u...

After that they went inside and saw him sleeping. VM went to him and kissed his forehead ruffling his hairs slowly. She had tears in her eyes seeing him like that.

VM : thank god....my son is safe.

Vaish: yeah mom...

Sid was just looking at Abhi with happy and also tearfull eyes. He really wanted to hug him tightly and say sorry to him till he forgives. Sid also came to him sat beside him holding his hand.

After nearly 2 hours Abhi slowly opened his eyes. He adjusted himself to the surrounding and then he saw his family standing around him with happy tears.

VM: baccha....u are ok na....

Abhi just nodded his head in yes. Then he saw sid beside him holding his hand. Sid was tightly holding his hand but Abhi did reciprocated the hold. Sid thought he must be tired.

Vaish: i will get something to eat for u....she said and was about to go out...

Abhi: vaishu...stay with me....

Avu: di u be here....i will go and get something to for him....she said and left the room.

Everyone was happily talking to Abhi but he was just answering them not like before. He seemed different. Vaishu noticed that and kept silent thinking of asking him after.

In the evening vaishu convinced everyone to go home as Abhi asked her to be with her.

VM and sid went home. Sid was soo happy after a long time. He directly went to Abhi's room and started to clean it and making it ready for him. Then he took the picture of him and abhi in hand and hugged it tightly....

Sid: i love u Dada.....i love u soo much....from now i will not let anyone to hurt u....it's my promise....he said kissing the picture and hugging it to his chest.

He slept there itself hugging the picture and dreaming about the upcoming days with his Dada....

Abhi: sid come eat this....or else I will not get u the pizza for this week......

Sid: eww dada....it's yuck....i don't want....

Abhi: no u are sick and u have to eat it....he said taking the medicine in his hand to give to sid as he was having fever....

Sid: dada....no please.....

Abhi: then go...i will not talk to u....

Sid became silent hearing this came to him and took the medicines silently and ate it.

Abhi smiled at him.

Abhi: good boy....

Sid: but u are bad boy....

Abhi: huh....why....

Sid: u said u will not talk to me na....he said while a tear came rolling down...

Abhi: aww ashu....i said it just to make u eat it....u know na i can't live without u...

Sid: u are not angry on me....

Abhi: how can I get angry on my cutiepie....dada will always love u....come here....he said hugged him tightly wiping the tears and kissing his forehead.

Sid smiled at him and kissed his cheeks saying.

Sid: i love u Dada....please don't leave me....

Abhi: i won't...and i love u more....

Sid was smiling unknowingly seeing the dream which he really wanna come true....

The next day they went to the hospital. Abhi was ready to be discharged. Vaishu was looking so restless. Everyone came inside the room and saw he was ready.

Sid: dada ur room is fully ready....i myself cleaned and got it ready for u....he said so happily.

Abhi just smiled at him. Vaishu was about say something when Bantu came inside finishing the discharge formalities.

Bantu: we can go now....

VM: let's go baccha....

Abhinavi looked at eachother. Vaishu was like ' don't do that' and abhi was like ' no i am gonna do'.

Sid: come dada lets go....he said gave support ti Abhi to stand.

But abhi denied him and spoke.

Abhi: i am not coming with u ma....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What's gona happen....