Chapter 48

The next day Vaishu and Bantu returned home only to find Avu and VM in huge shock after reading the diary....

Vaish: mom are u ok....

VM looked at her with a teary eyes.

VM: i am bad mother vaishu....i couldn't protect my son from the evil even i was beside him...

Vaish: no mom...don't say like that...

VM: no it's true....i was always there...but i couldn't come to know that Ashok and Avanti were harsh with him...i couldnt know that he suffered that much here itslef....

Vaish: ma it's ok...did u told anything about this to sid...

Avu: no di...we didn't....he will not believe it...they will not let him to trust us...

Vaish: u are right...they will not let him to trust us even if he wants ..

VM: i will call the commissioner and tell him to take action on them...

Vaish: ma no...we should not do any mistakes in their matter...

VM: but how can we be calm after knowing about them...

Vaish: wait mom...are they here...

Avu: no di ..they went out in the morning itself...and sid is also not in home..

Vaish: good...Bantu u go and do the work before they comes...

Bantu: ok...he said and took the parcel they bought and left towards the devil couples room.

Avu: di but what should we do now...

Vaish: wait Avu...let's wait for Bantu...

Bantu came after few minutes...

Bantu: done vaishu...i put it behind the mirror of the dresser so they cannot see it...

Vaish: good...

VM: i didn't understand what are u two doing...

Vaish: mom wait i will explain....( Taking a deep breath)

After reading this diary and getting some information from the Pune police department i have a huge doubt on them that Abhi is in their hands...

VM: what are u saying vaishu...

Vaish: yes mom...so only we have put a hidden camera in their room...if my doubt is true we can surely get some information from them ..

Avu: but di what did u got to know from the Pune police department....

Vaish: that's....

VM: tell me baccha...please....

Vaish: after reading this i got a doubt ma...did really abhi took that drug by himself...but joining the dots from the begining i came to a conclusion that Ashok should have forced him to take that....and also that guys who came from that centre...if they came to u without any fear or hesitation means they should have got support from someone big....

So only I took Bantu and went to Pune...we took our church father's help and met commissioner sir there...from that we got to know...that rehab centre come human trafficking was run by none other than Mr.Ashok nigam....

VM and Avu: what....

Vaish: yes mom...he is the one behind all the crimes of that centre....and also when the police ceased the place he have bribed them with a huge amount for leaving his name from the case and close it with another one...

VM: how can he do this...

Vaish: and mom...i want u to check the donations list of nigam empire of 2015 year...he has given the money through the company's acc only ..if there is any transaction with huge amount to any particular one...we can use it as a evidence against him...

And also if my doubts and assumptions are true Abhi must be in their captive...

VM: we have to take action immediately vaishu...

Vaish: no ma...we have to play along with them...like i say if Abhi is in their hold...and also from abhi's statement in the diary he is not harsh with sid....but if we take action now and sid tends to trust then Sid will also be in danger....

We should not give chance for them mom...we have to play along with them...so only we placed the camera in there...atleast we can get info about Abhi...

Bantu: yes...don't tell anything of these to sid...because If he doesn't trust us it will be terrible and also if he trust us he will lash out on them....so both the ways are dangerous to sid and Abhi...so we have to wait....mom u just try to get the evidence vaishu asked from the company accounts without his knowledge...

We will see here and i promise u we will get Abhi back....

VM: ok...i will get the evidence personally....we can't trust anyone in the company now...

Vaish: ok ma...u start the work....and don't worry....both Abhi and Sid will be fine....she said assuring her.

The day passed like that planning against the devil couple. As they were talking they didn't even gave a glance at Sid as they were busy...sid was so much hurted and felt alone...he was in the room thinking about abhi...

After sometime he got really upset and wanted to talk to someone...so he got up and walked towards the devil couples room...he was about to touch the door knob when heard something which shocked him to death....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.