Chapter 45

Second update of the day

Before the others could realise what he said and what he did he was on the middle of the road picking the torned piggy toy...

They were about to run to him. The first was Sidnavi and Bantu. But before they could reach him they saw a car coming on the road at full speed....

Sid: BHAI......he shouted running to him....but....before they could reach him the car stopped on Abhi's side and soon he was pulled inside the car.

The others got more shocked as the guy inside the car was wearing the clown mask and he pulled abhi inside the car forcefully.

Sidnavi and Bantu quickly came out of the shock and started to chase the car behind. The devil couple smirked at them and laughed internally as their plan worked well.

Abhi was thrashing inside the car to get out. He was hell scared as he saw the clown masked guys inside the car. There were 3 of them inside all with the mask on the face. Every painfull flashbacks which he almost forgot came back to his mind making him more scared of them.

He tried to free from their grip and open the door. But one of them slapped him hard and punched him.

Abhi: stop the car...let me go...he shouted.

The guy again slapped him making him to wince in pain and cry more in fear. He slapped him 3 more times and abhi being so weak already fainted and leaned on the seat.

Ajay took his phone and messaged Ashok.

Ajay: he is in my control...

Ash: good...get him to the place I showed u...

Ajay: ok...when will I get my money...

Ash: i will give idiot...here they will surely contact the police this time....so don't call me or message me till i call u...make sure he doesn't escape and give him the drug i gave u...and also torture him how much u want....i just want him to be alive for getting my money....

Ajay: ok...

Ash: hmm....

Then he deleted the message chat and went to the others.

By now sidnavi and Bantu was back with empty hand. VM was crying badly seeing her son taken by someone in front of her eyes....

VM: Sid what happened....

Sid: ma...we couldn't catch them...

Bantu: there was no number plate also on the car...we have to call the police now they can only help us...

VM: yes u are right....she said and called the commissioner by herself and told everything.

The commissioner adviced them to go to home and they will reach there. Sidnavi was so scared as they saw the guy in clown mask. They knew abhi is really scared of those masks and the thought of what will they do to him sent a shiver down their spine.

They reached home and the commissioner also came there with the cctv footage of the airport and they saw it. They informed the control room about the car and ordered to find the location of that car now through the cctv cameras all over the city.

But here they changed the vehicle from the car to a van on the middle of a road where there is no cctv cameras and took Abhi to secret place which was said by Ashok.

VM was crying badly and vaishu also couldn't control herself. She was crying violently while Avu was struggling to handle both VM and vaishu. Sid was also broken but now he should be strong to find his brother as soon as possible. Bantu was helping sid and assisting the police in investigating further.

Ashok and Avanti was just present there answering the questions asked to them and enjoying the scene taking place there.

2 days passed and no sign of Abhi. The others were adviced not to go out of mansion as the police said the kidnappers can call any of them to ask for ransom if money is all they want.

On the other  hand the police was searching for the car and they found it on the middle of the road empty.

Vaishu was shattered on hearing that as that car was the only thing they can use as clue to find abhi. She cried more and ran upstairs and sat on the floor.

After sometime her eyes fell on a trunk box which was on the corner of the room untouched. She slowly went to it and wiped her tears and opened it.

She went through the things inside the box and she got a diary. She took it and opened it and saw.

The picture of Abhi with his both brothers and his name written ABHISHEK NIGAM in a fancy letters beautifully....she traces her fingers on the name while her tears rolled down more....she started to read it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What is Ashok going to do with abhi....

Will vaishu comes to know the truth...will others believe her...

Get ready guys...the real truth and the climax is nearing....