Chapter 37

Sid took all of them out except vaishu.
Zara and vaishu turned to Abhi started to treat him....

Outside sid was sitting on the chair when Avu and vibha ma was sitting on the other side...both Ashok and Avanti was fuming in anger as vaishu shouted at them.

VM was crying non stop.

Avu: aunty please....bhai will be fine...please calm down...

VM: how can I be calm Avu...see how he is suffering....she broke down after that...

Sid: ma please ma...don't cry ma please....

Avi: we didn't want ur concern siddharth....please stay away...

Sid: Avu please.....

Avu: it's Avneet for u...

Avan: hey girl...what's ur problem....how dare u to show ur attitude towards our Sid...do u even know who he is and how much rich he is....

Sid : chachi....please be quite ...

Avan: bacha but she is....

Avu: see i dont have time to talk non sense with u guys....( Turning to Bantu) bhai....shall we go and see them.

Bantu: no Avneet....lets wait for them to come out....

Avu: ok....

Inside.

Zara was treating abhi while vaishu was sitting near him holding his hands. She was crying continuously saying ' i am sorry '.....

After sometime Abhi sat up with a jerk shouting 'vaishu don't leave me'.....

Zara: Abhishek....calm down....calm down...see ur vaishu is here only...she said pointing towards vaishu...

Abhi saw her hugged her tightly crying more...

Abhi: please vaishu....don't go away from me....i will listen to u in everything .....please don't go....don't leave me....

Vaishu: abhi....baby calm down....i am not going anywhere....i promise u...i won't leave u ever....

Abhi: u will not go na....

Vaishu: no abhi...i am not going anywhere.....she said and kissed his forehead while he again hugged her by waist.

After that Zara gave him some medicine and he slept due to its effect.

Vaishu and Zara came out. Everyone ran to them....

VM: how is he....is he fine....

Zara: he is absolutely fine mam....he is sleeping now due to the medicines...don't disturb him till he wakes up....

VM: ok....

Avan: thank god our baccha is safe....all because of this stupid girl....what are u waiting for just go from here....

Vaishu: who are u to tell me to go ...

Ash: but u only said na u are going away....

Vaishu: i am not going anywhere....she said in stern tone and went to chair sat silently.....

Avan: what the hell u thinking of urself....

VM: avantika keep ur voice low this is hospital....she went to vaishu and sat beside her...

VM: thank u vaishu....

Vaishu: for what ma...

VM: for changing ur mind....for not leaving us....

Vaishu: ma it's....

Zara: vaishnavi wait....i will tell them...

VM: what is it doc...