Chapter 53

Hey guys....wish u all a very happy new year...thank u soo much for all of the love u guys showering on my books ..thank u for the support u guys giving me....i hope this new year brings u joy and happiness in all of ur life....

Ok guys now before going to the chapter i want to say something....some of u guys asked for Abhinavi and sidneet romantic scenes....but...but i am really sorry....this book is to show the bond and importance of siblings in life...so i don't want to put romantic scenes in this....u guys will get Abhinavi and sidneet scenes but not romantic scenes....if u guys want that means go and see my other books...i hope u guys will understand....now let's see the chap....

Ashok hung his head and went with the police. Sid and VM went to Abhi while ashok saw them.

Ash: everything was ruined because of u only...i won't leave u....he said and took the gun from the police officer and pushed him away and pointed towards siddharth....

He pulled the trigger and and everyone was shocked to see him shot the gun...but the most shocking was the bullet didn't touched sid. Sid slowly opened his eyes and saw....

Sid: Dada.....he shouted and ran to him who was lieing down in pool of blood.....

Ash: now i am satisfied....he said laughed evily...the police officers dragged him out of the house.

Everyone was shocked on the scene in front of them. Bantu composed himself and ran to call the ambulance. Police also helped them.

Sid was hugging Abhi tightly who dared give his own life for him. He felt like he fell into a sea of guilt...

Sid: why...he whispered.

Sid: why Dada...why did u do like this....how can u be selfless like this....ur life is already in danger because of those wounds and other beatings....why did u came in middle to save me....he cried loudly hugging him trying to wake him up...

Sid: please Dada....please open ur eyes....look at me please....please....he started to cry violently.

Fai: how can he love him this much di...he don't deserve this much of sufferings....

Vaishu slowly went to Sid and made him stand. The ambulance came and they took Abhi to the hospital quickly...Bantu and Jai went with them. VM was also crying so badly...

VM: because of me....because of me only Abhi is suffering like this....both mentally and physically...i am the one responsible for his this condition....she said and sat on the couch crying..

Vaishu came to her to comfort her...

Vaish: mom....don't worry....he is fine....he is absolutely fine with his mental problem....

Everyone except her: what....

Sid: di....u telling the truth....is it true....he asked happily....

Vaish: haa sid...Zara called me when we were in the forest.

FLASHBACK.

Vaishu was looking at Abhi as he looked somewhat different. She got a call and saw the caller id as Zara. She went some distance from them talked to her.

Zara: vaishu....did u guys got any news about Abhi........

Vaish: haa zara...we found him....we finally got him back.....

Zara: yeah that so good.....and i have one more good news for u...

Vaish: what's that Zara...

Zara: u remeber that MRI scan which we done on Abhi before discharging him from the hospital....

Vaish:yes...u said report will take time to come....