Chapter 8

Abhi: sid...sid....tell them to give back....

Sid: u guys are my friends or his friends....he shouted startling them but the most affected was Abhi because of the shout.

Fai: sid...why are u so angry we were just having fun with him...

Abhi was looking at them with scared eyes. He was more scared from Sid. From the moment he came home,sid is shouting on him and it made the distance between the two brothers to increase....

Rii: haa Sid...see we just snatched it from him...

Abhi: siddhu.....he said in a low tone....

Sid thought that Abhi is calling him as siddhu and got irritated....

Sid: can't u just shut up for sometime.....Abhi flinched on his harsh voice and tone.

Sid went to Rii and snatched the piggy from him. Abhi was about to take it from him.

Sid: u want this right....go and take it.....he said throwing it away.

Abhi: no...siddhu....he saw that piggy was thrown out of the compound wall. Sid just threw it away but he didn't meant to threw it out of the compound and it was the biggest mistake he did...

Abhi quickly went towards the gate. But sid didn't bothered about it.

Sid: guys come lets go....they went outside without looking back at Abhi what he is going to do....

Abhi went to gate and there was no security as he was busy in some other work. He quickly opened the gate and went out but stopped.

Abhi: vaishu has told me not to go to the road alone....but siddhu....

He thought for a few seconds and decided his siddhu is important...he went and saw where sid threw the piggy toy. But it was not there...he got panicked and looked around and saw the toy is going on a vehicle which is a garbage collector ...

Abhi: no siddhu....stop....please stop....he started crying....

But the vehicle increased its speed and abhi was running behind it crying . He didn't even looked at the surrounding and for now his siddhu was the most important thing....

He was running behind it but suddenly the vehicle took a sharp turn and changed its way. Abhi who came running behind it lost his balance and that time correctly a cab came and hit him and he fell on the car's bonnet shouting SIDDHU.....

The car driver got shocked....but the person who got shocked to the most was the passenger inside the car. The only word came from the persons mouth....

??: Abhi......

Dri: mam u know him....

??: Yeah...he...he is my friend.....

She quickly got down and went to him.

??: Abhi....Abhi...look at me what happened....

Abhi: vaishu...he said and hugged her tightly....

Abhi: vaishu...siddhu....siddhu gone...he said pointing towards the other road. Vaishu turned and saw his piggy on the garbage vehicle...she quickly understood the situation and tried to calm him down...

Vaishu: it's ok it ok abhi...look at me now...but he was not in a state to listen her. He was crying badly and his forehead was injured and bleeding due to the hit....he started to breathe heavily and he fainted on her arms...

Vaishu: Abhi...abhi...open ur eyes....shit...(turning to the driver) bahiya please help me to get him to hospital....

Dri: ok mam....then they quickly took him to hosp.

On the other hand.

In the mansion, the servant whom Abhi called uncle was searching for him for giving him some snacks. But he was not there. He hesitantly went to sid to ask as he also witnessed how sid was harsh towards Abhi....

He went to their room and the boys having some chit chats...sid saw him.

Sid: what are u doing here....

Ser: hmm sid sir....umm...do u know where is Abhi baccha...

Sid got irritated.

Sid: I don't know....

Fai: he must be in garden...he was playing....

Ser: no sir...he is not there...even he is not in his room....I checked the whole mansion.

Sid was shocked on this but composed himself.

Rii: actually I saw him going out of the main gate when we came inside....

Ser/??: WHAT.......

They shouted at same time....all turned saw Avu standing there. She just came there.

Sid: why are u both shocked on this...he just went out na...he is not a kid....

Avu: yes he is siddharth.....she said in pure anger....

Sid was startled on her harsh tone and she called him Siddharth.

Sid: avu...why..why are u angry on me...

Ser: sir...why did u allowed him on the road alone....oh god now where we will go and find him.

Sid and his friends got confused on this statement.

Avu: uncle....u call vibha aunty and tell her....I..I will go and check outside...

Ser: ok...

Sid: but avu...

Avu: what happened before I came here just tell me the truth.

Faisu explained her what happened...

Avu: are u guys are mad...I really didn't expected this from u all...and u Sid ..I know u hate him...but...but can't u see his condition...even I noticed his behaviour...guys he is mentally sick....he is just like 12 year old kid by his mind....

Sid: what.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Will Sid believe Avu's words....