Chapter 28

Abhi thought he will make sid to forgive him and live happily but he didn't knew that he is going to suffer more only after this.

After that Abhi was so scared to go near sid as he was spitting his anger everytime. He always used to be alone in the home also. He used to cry alone hugging their family picture which he had in his room.

On the other hand VM was so busy with her business in fact Ashok kept her busy as she can't take care of Sidshek and using that opportunity Avanti made Sid to develope his hate more and more.

Ashok also used to be harsh with abhi  whenever he got chance. No one in the house cared for him. Even VM cared but she failed to show it. He was starting to hate himself after getting the same response from his friends and teachers.

Yes...he started to go to School after sometime. He thought atleast they will give him the love which he is longing for....but no...everything happened just opposite....

Even his best friends refused to talk to him. Their parents restricted them to be friend with him saying that he has came back from jail. The bullies of the school taunted him by saying he killed his father and brother. Even his favorite teachers who used to say ' Abhishek is my fav student' started to maintain distance from him..

The most affected thing was sid was also taunting him even in the school. The teachers started to give punishments for the deeds he never did without even asking his side. Everything was messed up in his life.( Actually this is bitter truth of the society...if someone is accused of something and they are going for jail even for 2 or 3 days...they are denied to give their happiness back by this society. Even everyone knows that they are not guilty they are not fault for which they went to jail, but even their close people start to hate them and maintain distance from them. And also after that even a small problem arises around the person everyone will easily accuse them without even asking them for once....this is an untold side of our stupid society)

No one...no one was there to make him feel better...no one was there to comfort him when he got nightmares.....no one was there to wipe his tears when he was crying...the only one who was with him was the maid who worked in the home...but she can't be with him everytime...she was just there at the time of giving food to him which he barely eats on her pleading which is keeping him alive till now.

The maid tried to talk with VM about Abhi's condition...but the fate was against her...she didnt got chance and also when she tried to tell her Ashok and Avanti interapted and threatened her that they will fire her from the work.

She was scared for her job first but moreover what if she is also not there in the house...she knew that Ashok and Avanti will surely kill Abhi. So she kept quite after that and tried to take care of Abhi more.

But even if 100s of people are there for taking care of us....everyone will long for the love and care of the mother only...Abhi was also longing for that only.....was that a sin....is it wrong that a son longing for the love of his mother...

It was nearly 6 months after Abhi came back from juvenile. His mental health was getting worse day by day. He was frequently getting nightmares and also the scene of their car getting accident was coming before his eyes time to time.

One day in the evening.

Abhi was in his room when he was drowned in his thoughts. He heard some sound downstairs and recognised it was his mother and ran down. He was so happy that he is seeing his mother after a week as she went out of station for important work.

He ran down to see her talking with Ashok. But he didn't knew that VM was in so much anger and frustration because of some problems in office and business. She was discussing with Ashok about it.

Abhi: mumma...when u came back....he asked in a low tone expecting that she will reply.

Ash: abhi...we are busy here...don't disturb...he said in a cold tone...

Abhi got little scared but gathering his courage as his mother was there so Ashok will not behave harsh with him.

Abhi: mumma...i was waiting for u...

VM: abhi...chachu said na...don't disturb we are discussing something important....

Abhi: but mumma...tomorrow is..-- he was cut off by her...

VM: GO TO UR ROOM ABHISHEK.....she shouted making him to flinch and take a step back in fear.

Abhi: m..mumma...

VM: why can't u understand abhi...i said na I am busy...just go to ur room...i dont want to see u now....get out of my sight....she said in pure anger.

She said in anger and frustration but it made Abhi to feel that Ashok's words are true that his MOM also HATES HIM....

His eyes started brimming with tears and he ran to the room. He went to the room cried his heart out.

Abhi: m..mumma also hates me.....he said crying.

Then he took the picture of his family and cried more. He cried himself to sleep and he didn't even ate his dinner....

At night when it was nearly 11 clock....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.