Chapter 49

Hey guys......are u guys ready to know about the real truth to be out....and to witness Sid's reaction for that....here we go and spam the chapter with ur comments like did in one of the chapters before....

The day passed like that planning against the devil couple. As they were talking they didn't even gave a glance at Sid as they were busy...sid was so much hurted and felt alone...he was in the room thinking about abhi...

After sometime he got really upset and wanted to talk to someone...so he got up and walked towards the devil couples room...he was about to touch the door knob when heard something...

( Ashok and Avanti are talking inside the room and sid is standing outside on the door but they didn't noticed.)

Avan: Ashok....come and answer this damn Ajay....he couldn't even handle that boy for 3 days......

Sid: who is ajay....he asked to himself standing outside the door. He thought something fishy in her statement and decided to stay there and listen.

Ash: yeah coming...( Taking the phone from her). Yes idiot....can't u candle him...he is just a sick boy....i said u to drug him na....

Ash: what the hell u idiot....i said u na....i am just gonna sell him again for his heart like before so i want him only alive till coming Friday...so just handle him for 2 days....

Sids eyes widened in shock hearing this....

Sid: gonna sell for heart....is...is he talking about dada....he was confused and at the same time anger was filling his body.

Ash: ok man....he dared to escape na....show him what can the masked man do with him....just don't do anything harsh...i need him to be alive till the doctors kill him legally....

Sid: masked man....everything was coming in his line on his mind. He confirmed 90 percent that they are talking about Abhi....tears started to roll down...with anger taking over him...he was about to enter inside but he heard something more....

He heard Ashok and Avanti laughing on something. He decided to listen more thinking that he can get info about Abhi's location. But he got some other info which killed him alive...

Avan: finally ashok....our mission is going to get finished in just 2 days and in  one or 2 months the whole NIGAM EMPIRES will be in our hands....

Ash: haa Avanti....but u know right...how much he have struggled to get this done....

Avan: we had lot of works....which includes killing of ur brother....

Sid got the biggest shock of his life....he was thinking that Abhi was the reason of his Papa's death the whole life....

Ash: haa....i only cutted his cars brakes that night....but i thought he will die on the way to office the next day....but our luck worked there he took his sons along with him at the night....thank god as we was ready with the truck that time too.....

Tears were coming down his cheeks non stop....he was cursing himself for believing a devil like them....

Avan: but what our bad luck was that Abhishek survived in that accident....i thought he will also be dead...so sid will be only there and it will easy to handle him and vibha and make them as our puppet and take the properties....

Ash: yes...but it was also a good luck only....because as i made the police to arrest him by bribing them for driving that night.....u know what actually there is only a fine as penalty for a minor to drive and cause accident....

Avan: oh....then it was u who made the police arrest him....

Ash: yeah....but i didn't stopped there....i made sure he suffers there in juvenile also...the warden there was my friend and he will do anything for money....and also i made vibha to be busy not allowing her to meet him....so only the nigam empires grew from 4000 crores worth to 24k crores worth now....

Avan: umm yeah...that's huge...and everything is gonna be ours....

Ash: yeah not before killing that abhi....i am happy i am getting money for killing him too...but u know i am gonna miss that feel i get when i drug him and make suffer....

Avan: u sound like a sadist Ashok....she laughed at her husband who is a devil by birth...

Ash: yeah....i still remember how he pleaded me not to drug him on his birthday....u were also there right...u know na...

Avan: yeah i know...it was amazing....even after that we used to saw that how he cried and begged not drug him and beat when he was in that rehab centre....oops sorry our work place....

Ash: yeah....everything was going right untill that police raid...they saved Abhishek and also the other children....but thank god i bribed the police and escaped my name from the case....but this time I am not gonna let Abhishek to escape....

Avan: yeah...just confirm that Ajay will keep an eye on him till the clients come and take him from us....

Ash: yeah just 2 days....he said and smirked evily and avantika joined her husband laughing that their plan is executed correctly not knowing sid is outside the room.

Sid was stunned on what he heard...the bitter real truth which he was not known for years...the anger vanished and suddenly guilt took over his body......he stepped away from the room and ran to his room and locked it and fell on the knees crying violently....

Sid: what have I done....i spoilled dada's life fully trusting over them all these years....i...i...i am not deserved to live....yes i am not....he said to himself and took a small knife which was on the side table and was about to slit his wrist when someone stopped him....

He slowly turned to see and saw who was that. His eyes widened on seeing the person. The knife slipped from his hand he slowly stood up.

Sid:........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

So guys.....how was it....

The real truth is out....

Sid knows everything now...what he will do....

Will he die or save abhi....

And lastly....who will be that person.....