Chapter 52

Hey guys.....before going into the chapter i want to tell u all something.....that's thank u for all the love u guys have given me....before this 2021 finishes i just want to tell u all a very big thank u and love u all guys....this 2021 has given me a lot of things....one of it was this Wattpad....

I joined Wattpad on May 12th just after searching a Tamil story...but after that i got addicted to this fandom and i started to write on. June 13th. In this 6 months 170 followers, 12 books posted, 2 on drafts...more than  144k reads on all books and above all the friends i got here....most of them were younger than me but really i enjoyed being friends with them....and last but not least my readers and supporters....thank u sooo much guys for accepting my books and showering ur love....keep supporting me...let's finish this 2021 with a lot of happy memories and welcome 2022 to cherish it with making more happy moments....wish u all a very happy new year in advance ....❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Now lets dive into the story.....

Luckily the manhole was not locked they opened it and shocked to see it had a underground tunnel. They entered into the tunnel and went deep inside.

They went inside what they saw nearly made them to die in shock...

They saw Abhi lying on the floor fully drenched with blood. His white t-shirt was turned red due to his own blood. His body was fully bruised up and his head was bleeding. He was chained up to the wall without even giving a chance to move.

 He was chained up to the wall without even giving a chance to move

( Imagine him in white t -shirt fully drenched in blood)

Above all they saw a man with the same clown mask approaching him with a injection in his hand.

Abhi: no...please don't give that injection to me....please...don't....

Man: no baby...u need this...he said and took abhi's hand.

Abhi closed his eyes tightly scared of the injection but he didn't felt the pain and slowly opened the eyes only to see the man slowly falling on the floor.

Abhi saw him with shock and looked at back and saw sid standing there with a wooden log in his hand which they used to beat Abhi.

Abhi: sid....he asked confusingly...

Sid: dada....he whispered and ran to him and hugged him tightly crying.

Abhi slowly hugged him back while the others also came to them. Abhi saw all of them and smiled a little.

Vaish: Bantu help him to get out of that chains....

Bantu: haa...he said and checked the man lying on the floor and got the keys for the chains. Then he freed abhi and they got him out of the hole to the above ground.

Vaishu saw abhi and he looked so different. He didn't even cried seeing them all. He didn't came to vaishu saying he was scared. He didn't said anything about anything happened like always he says.