Chapter 22.

Surprise......second update of the day as I was soooo happy because my sister has gave birth to a baby girl...and guess what she the 2nd princess of  our family as my brother also have a baby girl of 2 years....the whole family is on cloud nine....i wish to share her picture but no...my family restricted me from taking picture if her as she is a new born....i will try to share her pic after some days....

And now about the previous chapter i was so happy as u guys did inline comments...i see the inline comments as a way of interacting with u all...so only i always ask u to do inline comments....now enjoy this chap...and do give ur comments on this chap also....

Here is the chap.....

Vaishu wiped her tears harshly and burst opened the door as she was already determined on her decision. The trio startled on her entry...sid looked at her and was about to say something....but she showed her palm indicating him to stop....

Vaish: i am sorry for coming in to ur room without ur permission sid..siddharth sir...

Sid: di..why are u...

Vaishu : please sir...let me finish....i am sorry on behalf Abhi....i know u hate him...but when u started to be nice with him I always had a thought that what if u are just acting...but after sometime I convinced myself that u are supporting him and u are really loving him...

But no...u proved that wrong  with ur words today....u proved that how much u hate him...and if u want any help regarding ur assignments I am ready to help u...( Turning to the devil couple) and for ur kind words about me and abhi...we are not acting for this shitty money....I loved him even before i came to know about who he is and now also i love him...and in future also i will love him....for that we don't need this shitty money as u guys are thinking.( Again turning to sid)

I am surprised in one thing only siddharth sir...u didn't even said a word on their statement when they said he is acting like being sick ...u very well know how he suffered and u have witnessed that being with him before they came here( pointing towards the couple).

And this clearly shows whats there in ur mind. For that my answer is here...take it to ur unhealthy brain which is not ready to see the truth...

I am taking Abhi with me and I am resigning from ur premises. I don't need a single ruppee of u and urs this company.....this is my final desicion that I am resigning and we are going away from ur life once again....be happy....she said turned to leave but again she turned to him.

Vaishu: and lastly he said na...Vibha mam is planning to give the company to her son....that SON is not abhi....and that was U....she was planning to give the company to u and take full time care of Abhi and his treatment....so only she called the lawyer and did all the formalities for that...only ur sign is pending on that....but now i think there is no need for that....but anyways the company is always urs only.....thank u siddharth sir....my resignation letter will reach u and ur company tomorrow before 5 clock....she said and went out leaving the trio in utter shock....

Sid was just numb hearing everything...He couldnt digest what just happened and what and all she said. And also he was having anger on his own mother that she is going to  give the company to Abhi. He didn't had faith on his mother where on the other she was about to give the company in the hands of him even if he is not eligible for it.

Moreover he didn't trusted his mother . Tears started to roll out from his eyes. He slowly sat on the ground having the bed as support. Every word of vaishu was ringing in his mind....the devil couple silently went from there to their room.

Sid: what have I done....he whispered to himself....and he saw vaishu crossing the room...he quickly got up wiping his tears and ran to her.

Sid: vaishu di...please listen to me...please just once...i am sorry for whatever i did....but please I am sorry....

Vaishu: ur sorry can't get back abhi......MY ABHI....she said emphasizing the last two words....

Sid: di please....

Vaish: sir please....my love is lieing there like something...some object without any use....he is saying that he wants to die....please sir.......i don't have time to talk with u ...they are waiting for me....and as  i said my resignation letter will reach u tomorrow....thank u sir....she said SIR with more power and went out.

Sid was just going behind her.

Sid: di please....get in the car....i will also come....

Vaish: no sir please.....u don't have to come to see a killer....and for ur kind information....from 7.30 pm today evening...consider that ur brother is DEAD.....she roared and went out. She took a cab and went to hospital.

Sid who was standing numb hearing her words ran to his car and he also went to the hosp.

Here in the devil couples room.

Ashok was sitting on the bed thinking something and Avanti was pacing here and there.

Avan: what that stupid girl said Ashok....she is saying that she is going away and too taking abhi with her....

Ash: i am also thinking about that only....

Avan: we can't let that happen....we need abhi to fulfill our goal....

Ash: umm yeah...and also I was planning something huge on him....i was planning to get a huge amount for the sake of him....

Avan: haa...seems like this girl will spoil everything....

Ash: don't worry avanti....we will do something on this...let them come home....

Avan: yeah but we have to do something soon.....

In the hospital.

Vaishu came there and saw Avu also there. She smiled a little looking at vaish. But her smile vanished the second she saw sid coming from behind...no...litreally running behind her....

Vaishu went and put the things which she brought and went to VM.

Vaish:.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Is vaishu's desicion is good...
What will sid do now...
Will the destiny allow the brothers to join again......
Abhi's  past is on the way in next chapter...i mean the flashback is comming....are u guys excited....