Chapter 58

Finally Abhi was standing in front of his mansion. Despite the news of Sid being missing the police officers took Abhinavi to the mansion as they have to proceed with their work.

Abhi came inside and saw VM crying and being tensed for sid. Even Abhi was tensed for him...but something made him to go restless coming there to the mansion.

The second he stepped inside the house only the scene of his father and brother's lifeless bodies lying on the centre of the hall with garlands was coming to his mind. His mind went to the days which he suffered to the core.

Not his mistake, not Sid's mistake, not VMs mistake....just the greedy desire of Ashok has changed their lives upside down. Still not leaving them alone.

Vaishu and VM saw Abhi becoming restless second by second.

Vaish: abhi what happened....

Abhi: i can't vaishu....i can't be here....every second i am being here the only scene of papa and siddhu lieing  dead is only coming in front of my eyes....he said letting the tears to come down...

VM and vaishu understood why Abhi was refusing to come to their mansion back...

Avu: mom...where is Sid....she asked coming inside along with the others.

Abhi came out of his trance and looked at them worriedly...

Abhi: officer is there any information....

Pol: no sir....we are trying to track down Siddharth's phone...it's ringing but he is not answering it....

Abhi was tensed hearing this...

Abhi: about chachu...?

Pol: no info...

Abhi got worried as of now everything clearly showed that sid is in Ashok's hold. Abhi was scared for sid as he always scared of what if sid also end up in this situation....it was becoming true...

Moreover he was angry on himself as he was the one to protect him from the others...and above all he knew...he very well knew how it will be feeling when u are in captivity of someone and also he knew what will Ashok do...he knew how he will torture and vent his anger...he was really scared for sid now....

Abhi: officer please do something soon....already chachu was angry on sid...i am afraid of  he will do something to him...no i will not let him to torture sid like he did with me....he said letting his tears down...

Vaish: Abhi calm down....don't cry....

Abhi: no vaishu....i am his elder brother....i have to be the one who protect him...but here I am standing helpless....

Suddenly a police officer came running

Pol:sir....siddharth has answered the call....

Abhi: give i will speak...he said and took the phone from him...on the side the call was being recorded and was traced to find the location.

( A.n: imagine that the scene changes from Abhi to sid and sid to abhi continuously as they speak )

Abhi: hello...hello ashu....

Sid: hello dada...whose number is this....he asked in confusion

Abhi: leave that all...now where are u....are u ok...

Sid: haa dada...i am ok..why...

Abhi: i asked u where are u ashu....panic was evident in his voice.

Sid: i am in papa and siddhu's graveyard....i wanted to come here today....

Abhi gave a relieved sigh as he got to know he is safe....

Abhi: ok....u be there itself ok...we are coming....

Sid: but dada why....i will come home in 15 minutes...why u have to come here....

Abhi: no...no it's not safe....u be there we will come...

Sid: ok come i will be her- he was stopped by voice from behind.

" Tell them u will not be here when they come...."....

Sid slowly turned to see who was that and was shocked to Ashok standing there with gun on his hand still in the prison uniform but a coat over it....

Sid: ch..chachu....he said shocked. Abhi was also hearing on the other side and got panicked sid saying chachu...

Abhi: sid....run from there we are on the way....he shouted on the phone...he and the police officers rushed out of the house immediately.

Here sid was standing there shockingly...

Sid: chachu...what are u doing here....he asked looking at him from head to toe and the gun and he realised Ashok has escaped from prision. Sid heard still abhi was shouting on the phone to run..

Sid slowly took a step back only to stopped by someone and turned and saw Ajay standing there with a smirk....

Ajay: i think we will get the properties now....what do u say papa....he said smirking.

Sid: papa....?...he asked in utter shock and confusion.

Ash: aww....my so called brothers son is confused on seeing my real son haa....come baccha...i will explain everything to u in my own way....he said laughing evily.

Sid got scared for a moment and tried run but before he could Ajay hitted him with a wooden rod from his back.

Sid gave a painfull scream before letting the mobile from his hand to slip down and he himself was falling down clutching his back head...

Sid: dada....he whispered before falling into ajays arms who took him in his shoulders and both of them started to walk towards the car...

The mobile was still on the floor and abhi and the others were still hearing everything. Abhi was shouting all the time but he became silent hearing Ashok saying someone as his real son...he was confused and scared at the same time as he heard his chote screamed painfully....he only wished that Ashok should not do those awfull things which he did with abhi....

The police officer urges the driver to drive fast to location....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.