Chapter 44

They boarded the flight and got settled in their seats.

Abhi was sitting in the middle seat of VM and Avu. At their back Sid was on the window seat with Bantu on the middle seat and vaishu occupying the other. The devil couple was behind them 2 rows back with a stranger.

VM: abhi baccha...

Abhi: haa mumma...

VM: did u liked the trip...did u enjoyed...

Abhi: off course ma...it was awesome...i liked all the places and i want to come here again and again....

VM: is it...ok no problem....we will come here every year ok...

Abhi: thank u mumma....he exclaimed..

VM: shh..shh...it's a aeroplane...don't shout....

Abhi: oops....i am sorry...he smiled at her cutely and turned to Avu lost somewhere....

He nudged her with his shoulder. she looked at him.

Avu: yes bhaiya...u want something...u need any snack...

Abhi: no no...i dont want anything now...

Avu: then..

Abhi: i want to talk to u...

Avu: go ahead bhai....what's it...

Abhi: Avu...u really see me as ur brother right...

Avu: haa...

Abhi: then u will listen to my words right...

Avu: bhai i dont understand what are u talking about.

Abhi: talk with sid Avu....please....

Avu: bhai....??

Abhi: i know u two has fought with each other...but please talk to him Avu....u know right....i can't see him crying...just say sorry to him....

Avu: but bhai he only hurted me...the mistake is his....

Abhi: so what avu...me and vaishu also fight with each other but she will say sorry quickly and our fight will go away....so only please Avu....please for me....he requested her with puppy eyes....

Avu: but....( Taking deep breathe) ok i will try...she said not wanting to make him sad as he is under treatment...

Abhi: that's my good girl....he said smiling at her cutely and turned to VM to talk about something.

For a second Abhi was behaving like a normal 22 year old matured boy and a caring elder brother. But avu knows he is not fully recovered and he needs medical attention for some more days...she thought to talk with sid just for Abhi...not like she is forgiving him but just making some conversations with him for Abhi to be happy.

At the back Sid was just looking out of the window sadly. A tear rolled down unknowingly. Bantu saw him and understood his pain and feelings. He has already asked vaishu to forgive him but she is not ready...that too after getting to know the past she was hell angry on siddharth as she thought he was the 1st and foremost reason for Abhi's this condition.

Bantu: sid...he called him putting his hands around sid's shoulder.

He quickly wiped the tears and turned to him.

Sid: haa bhai...

Bantu: don't worry....everything will be fine...

Sid: i know bhai...but one thing will not come back na...

Bantu: which thing...

Sid: dada's childhood....which he lost and suffered a lot just because of me...

Bantu didn't had any answer for this...he kept silent.

Sid: i really don't deserve him bhai...u know how much I have hurted him...even in the past and when he came back also i hurted him only....but....but he comforted me when he saw me crying...how could he love me like this even after all these things bhai....another tear came down.

Bantu wiped his tears.

Bantu: u are his world sid...he loves u more than anything in this world....whatever the condition or the situation he will love u and will try to protect u from the world....

We all know he is a kid by his mind...but the brotherly love and care and that protectiveness towards his younger ones is same in his mind....i don't know if he realises the age of both of u...but he is really protective towards u...after losing siddhu he wants u to be safe all the time...

From the day we came to the house he always talks about u only...even if he is at the place to be protected he wants to protect u from the danger which is in his mind as ur elder brother....and i am sure he will do it till his last breathe....

Sid smiled at him and looked at abhi who was sitting in front and talking to Avu.

Sid: i too promise u bhai...i will try protect him from everything....

Bantu: i know....he smiled and side hugged sid.

Vaishu was pretending to be sleep but she was hearing everything they were talking.

At the back.

Avan: is everything ready....will our plan work today...

Ash: yeah....Ajay will be waiting outside the airport....he will do as per the plan correctly....

Avan: hmm..let's see....

The flight landed and they came out of the airport. Before their car could reach Abhi's eyes reached somewhere.

Abhi: vaishu....siddhu....he said and started running towards the road as he saw the piggy toy lying on the road fully torned and the cotton was all on the road.

Before the others could realise what he said and what he did he was on the middle of the road picking the torned piggy toy...

They were about to run to him. The first was Sidnavi and Bantu. But before they could reach him they saw a car coming on the road at full speed....

Sid: BHAI......he shouted running to him....but....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What would have happened....