Chapter 32

Spam the chapter.....

VM was crying violently hearing everything that how much her son has suffered...sid was not less than her...he was feeling guilty that because of him only abhi became like this...but he was still unaware that it was not because of him and it was done by that devil couple...

Zara looked at everyone crying and wiped her tears and came to Bantu...

Zara: Bantu why didn't u told me these things to me before itself....now i understand why he is so weak and why his heart beat is fluctuating always....

Bantu: i am sorry Zara...i didn't really thought about that....i thought he is only having mental sickness...

Zara: it's ok...now we have to take more care of him...( Turning to one of the nurses)  ask Dr. Gowtham to come here in 15 minutes....

Nur: ok dr....she left...

Vaish: who is Gowtham...

Zara: he is a cardiologist....i need to him to check abhi once....

But a nurse came running out from the ICU.

Nur: mam come soon...his breathe is so heavy and his pulse is so low...

Zara: shit....tell Dr. Gowtham to come here immediately....she said and went inside the ICU leaving others in tears

She went inside and saw abhi murmuring something and his pulse was going up and down and he was going out of hands slowly....

Zara: no no abhi...dont go away....everyone needs u here...she said checking his vitals...

Gow: what happened vaishu....he said storming inside the ICU.

Vaishu and others got a slight glance of abhi who was breathing heavily inside while Gowtham entered inside.

Vaish ran from there to the Ganesha idol which was there at the end of the corridor and knelt down before it.

Vaish: please....please give him back to me....i promise u...i will never let him to suffer more after this....please give him back...

Soon she felt someone's presence beside her..she turned and saw sid kneeling down just seeing the idol statue with full of tears. Vaishu turned aside and stood up and went near the ICU.

Sid: please....please....please give him back to me....i promise u...i will never let him to suffer more after this....please give him back........the same words came from him also....

( Wont god will get confused to whom to give abhi back....)

Inside the ICU.

Gowtham was doing all the things which he can to get back abhi. Zara was also helping him.

______________________________________

Somewhere else....

It was fully white...pitch white...if someone comes there by mistake means they will become blind as the white colour was that much bright.

There a boy was lying unconcious...but soon he opened his eyes slowly....he closed his eyes as soon as the bright white colour hit his eyes...after comforting his eyes to open he saw some one playing at a distance.

He slowly stood up and looked around him. It was only white around him. He got confused and started to walk.

He went towards a small boy who was playing there. He went and kept his hand on that boys shoulder and that boy turned to him.