Chapter 61

Hey guys.....as i said earlier i will finish this book by giving the epilouge tomorrow....after that i am gonna take a break for one week and will continue by other books after that....but please my fav authors....especially sidneet230 and richa1512 please.....treat me with the updates of ur books....please...🥺🥺☺️☺️☺️😙

Now into the story...

Abhi and others were on the way to Pune. He was so nervous thinking about sid and his condition now. He was scared what if Ashok will do all those awful things which he used to torture him to sid also...

Vaish: inspector....our church father has talked with the commissioner there....there are going to the location now...

Ins: good....we are also nearby only....we will reach there soon....

Vaish: ok...

Vaishu saw abhi being so silent and it worried her...she put her hands on his shoulder and he slowly looked into her eyes with tears...

Vaish: abhi....please be strong....sid will be ok...

Abhi: i am scared vaishu....what if he is torturing him like he did to me...sid can't tolerate him...

Vaish: no abhi...Sid is a strong guy...he is ur brother abhi....he also has the same blood in his body like u....if u can bear those tortures then he can too....

Abhi: i am not talking about physical tortures vaishu....i am talking about mental torture and pain...

Vaish: what do u mean abhi....

Abhi: vaishu just think about it....chacha was always harsh and rude with me from my childhood itself....so it didn't affected me when he beat me and harmed me....but sid....

Sid loved him from his bottom of the heart from his childhood...he saw chachu as a fatherly figure after papa ..so only he listened to him blindly from childhood...but now when the person whom u loved and trusted they also love u the same starts to torture u means it will give more mental pain than the physical pain....i..i don't want sid to get the condition in which i was stuck all these years....

Vaishu's eyes were also teared up now...

Vaish: don't worry....we will save him before he does something....

Suddenly the inspector phone rang. He spoke to them and then turned to Abhinavi after hunging up.

Ins: the Pune police has reached the location and they have witnessed some movement in the building and also a guy of age around 20 to 23 going inside with some food parcel.

Vaishu: it's must be one of them...we should go fast....

With sid.

He took the pen and the papers in his shivering hands.

Sid pov.

I very well know he will not leave me if i sign. Either or he will kill me...may be dada will be ok there because everyone is there with him...they will safeguard him....but if i sign this now he will use me as a bait and will get the properties....sid.... think sid...should i sign this or not....

His thought were broken by phone dialling sound. He came out of his trance and looked at Ashok who was having the phone to his ears....sid saw him with shock...

Ash: are u behind him....

Ash: be ready with the weapon...i think this little brother will not sign the paper without losing his brother....