Chapter 21

In hospital.

Vaishu, VM and Bantu was waiting outside. The doctor came out of the ICU after sometime. They looked at the doc with teary eyes. But from the expression on the doctors face anyone can say they are furious.

Doc: come to my cabin....

Bantu: Zara...only whisper was came from his mouth and they followed her.

Introducing.

Yesha rughani as Zara.

She is a good friend of Bantu

She is a good friend of Bantu. She is abhi's doctor. Gonna help them in every aspect that so they can get normal abhi back...
( Guys she will be a positive character only and also there will be no problem for Abhinavi character because of her....i like her so much so only I added her)

They reached her cabin and she signed them to sit. But she was really angry.

Bantu: Zara how is he....

That's it ..she started to roar....

Zara: are u guys mad....how many times I have told u that his mind is like a fragile glass...and if it is broken he will be broken fully....what the hell happened in home...he is just blabbering that he only killed his papa and brother and now for that he wants to die.....

Everyone was shocked on her statement. VM was numb hearing all these things....she couldnt do anything. She was having her two sons on her either side. One at the verge of dieing and other is blaming his brother for something which is not his mistake...

Then Bantu explained her everything which happened in home.

Zara: are u guys are serious.....for sake of an assignment he said all these things to him....he just wasted all the effort we put on him in these 3 months....he very well know that in next session we were about to ask him what happened in the rehab centre...

But now he is out of control...he is just saying that he only killed them and he wants die to get them back....he is not even responding to my hypnotic techniques....atlast i had to sedate him to make him calm....

Vaishu: Zara...please it's all my mistake...i shouldn't have left him alone in the home...now leave all that....what should we do now....

Zara: now...lets wait till he gets concious...we have to see if he has calmed down or not...after that only we can decide to what to do....

The trio: ok....

Zara: let him sleep till morning peacefully...even if he wakes up i have said the nurse to sedate him....he needs sleep now...and also his heart beat is fluctuating time to time...we are monitoring that also....he has to calm his mind and brain...then only we can proceed with both physical and mental treatment....

Vaish: ok...we will take care of him....she said and they left from there.

Vaishu's mind was ringing around something. But she shrugged it off. But among all these chaos she was determined on one thing and she took a decision sternly. She went to VM.

vaishu: mom...i will go home and take some of his dress and come...and his piggy toy is in home...what if he asks for it after waking up....

VM: ok baccha....i will be with him...u go and come soon....she nodded and left to home.

With sid.

He was sitting in his room just thinking of the incidents which took place a while ago. He saw the assignment. As Avu said only the last 2 or 3 pages were torn and also the last page was empty.

Sid: did I over reacted....he asked himself.

' no not at all baccha....' ...a voice came from behind. He turned and found Ashok and Avanti on the door.

Sid: chachu...u here....

They came inside with a food tray.

Ash: first u come and eat this....u haven't ate anything after coming from the college. And above all bhabhi slapped u for him....he said again making him to remember that...

Sid: but chachu....where is mumma....

Avan: they went to hospital...not yet returned...now u eat...she said forwarding her hand near his mouth with food.

Sid stopped her in middle and.

Sid: hospital....but why...what happened....he asked not knowing what his words have done with his brother.

Avan: huh....he again fainted and they took him to hospital....i think he again started to act....he and that girl vaishnavi....both are acting for sure sid...they are just here for our money....i think we should check on the hosp that they really giving any treatment or they are also partnering with them to steal money....

Ash: haa...and also bhabhi has planned to give the company to him....he said irritatedly...

All these things were heard by vaishu from outside...her eyes were full of tears. What made her to cry was sid was silent all through the conversation and he didn't even said anything against him for their words....

She wiped her tears harshly and burst opened the door as she was already determined on her decision. The trio startled on her entry...sid looked at her was about to say something....but she showed her palm indicating him to stop....

Vaish:.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Guys why the response is low from last 2 chapters....are u guys getting bored....tell me honestly...and also the flashback is going to come....please vote and comment on the chapter....