Chapter 51

The day went by planning for trapping the devil couple for all of them in their own ways ...

Vaishu and Bantu was trying their best to find the location of Abhi as they had the doubt on Ashok.

Vibha ma got the evidence which they wanted to use against Ashok by herself from the company accounts. Avu helped her in all the ways and she stood with her as a moral support.

On the other hand Sid being known all the bitter truth was fighting his own self for trusting over them all these years...he couldn't forgive himself. He was trying to get the information from Ashok by spying on him.

It was nearly 4 clck in the afternoon. Ashok left the house in a hurry. Vaishu and Bantu got doubt and started to follow him.

Ashoks car entered the main road and it literally went out of the city. Soon the road was ended leading to woods. Ashok stopped the car and went inside the woods by walk.

Vaishu and Bantu tried to keep up the distance but after sometime Ashok disappeared inside forest. They couldn't find him. They tried their best to find him. Vaishu's heart was telling her that Abhi was here somewhere....but they couldnt get to find any house or Hut or any building out there.

They were searching around when Ashok came from no where and he walked towards the car again. Vaishu and Bantu looked at each other and confirmed Abhi is here somewhere as they noticed blood in Ashok's shirt.

They decided to stay and search the place fully and waited till Ashok goes from there. He soon left the place after yelling on someone over the phone. He was looking so damn angry and also he was furious.

Vaishu and Bantu got scared what if he has harmed Abhi...they started to search on all the sides once Ashok's car was out of sight....

When they were searching they heard a footstep and hid behind a tree. When the footstep sound was nearing them vaishu nearly jumped on the person for attacking but she stopped seeing SID there....

He was also terrified and shocked to see vaishu and Bantu there as he followed Ashok from the begining. But what was shocking for vaishu was he was crying.

Vaish: sid....u here...

Sid: di....he didn't waited for a second and just threw himself over her and hugged her tightly...he was crying badly on her shoulders.

Vaish: Sid what happened.....how come u are here....

Sid: di...dada is here somewhere only...chachu is the one who kidnapped dada....

Vaish: what...sid...how did u too came to know this...

Sid: it means u too know...wait what are u two doing here...

Vaish: we don't know sid but we have a doubt on Ashok sir...so only we followed him...but u...

Sid hung down his head and fell silent for sometime...

Bantu: sid....tell us what do u know...it will help us to find abhi...

Sid: i heard them talking bhaiya...i heard everything....he said and explained what he heard the last night.

Bantu and vaishu was beyond shock..now vaishu was on the peak of anger as she got know that her assumptions were right...she really wanted to kill Ashok but now Abhi was more important...

When they were talking police arrived there with Faisu , jai and Avu. Vaishu and Bantu looked at sid confused.

Sid: i only asked them to get the police here di...they will help us to find Dada soon....i know Dada is here somewhere for sure...

Bantu: ok...let's don't waste the time...let's search....

They started to search through the woods. Even the police helped them. But nearly 20 minutes gone but no sign of Abhi or anything related to him.

When vaishu was walking through the woods her eyes fell on something....she went near and found it was Abhi's piggy toy which he took from the road before he was taken. She took it in her hand and saw blood on it...

Everyone gathered seeing her with the toy.

Vaish: he is here only somewhere...let's dont stop searching...all of u go in all directions...let's search more...

Everyone nodded and went on searching....when they were going Vaishneet found something....

when they were going Vaishneet found something

Avu: di...see there....she pointed .

Vaish: what is a manhole doing in forest....they quickly went there and others also reached there...

Luckily it was not locked they opened it and shocked to see it had a underground tunnel. They entered into the tunnel and went deep inside.

They went inside what they saw nearly made them to die in shock.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Cliffhanger.....

Will abhi be safe there...or something bad had happened already....