Chapter 41

The next day everyone got up and got ready to continue their journey...Abhi was little upset as he couldn't find his friend. Vaishu and Avu lit up his mood by saying silly jokes and engaging him in some activities as told by Zara.

The devil couple was so much frustrated. Why not...because Abhi is happy being with his family. Their plan in not even moving in an inch next....sid is not in their control i mean he is not listening to their evil things about abhi....even if they say sid was back answering them. And also Avu was giving death glares to them all the time.

On the other hand, sid was so much upset and felt lonely...he desperately wanted to talk with Vaishneet and mend his mistake. But they are not ready...they allowed him to talk with Abhi sometimes but mostly they didn't..sid was now feeling that how would have Abhi felt when he was ignored by Sid in their childhood.

Sid determined to talk about these things with Avu and sort the problems. The gang reached Kodaikanal first. The devil couple was looking for a chance to make thier presence there usefull.

Everyone was at the reception  of the resort.

VM: Avu go and book rooms for everyone...

Avu: ok aunty....u guys wait here....she said and left returned after sometime.

Avu: aunty we can go....

Avan: i don't why di is spending this much money on these girls...she said in disgusted tone which reached Vaishneet as they planned.

Avu got furious but vaishu calmed her.

Vaish: Avu don't....it's not the place....

Avu: no di....they have to be taught a lesson....wait....she said turned to them.

Avu: excuse me Mrs. Avanti Ashok nigam....for ur kind information this resort is mine....

Avan: what....

Avu: u heard it right....did u saw the name of the resort....it's AKN resorts which stands for AVNEET KAUR NANDRA....and it's one of the premises of AKN groups which stands in top 3 of the country...she said looking at them and sid.

Sid just remained silent as he understood why she gave him a look like that. He knew he should have stood by her when they said bad about her but he didn't and now facing the consequences.

Avu: and now...if u don't shut ur bloody mouths i will threw u two out from this resort....she threatened showing the guards.

Avu: let them take their luggage by themselves....u guys take ours....she ordered the workers....

She lastly gave them a deathly glare and turned and dragged vaishu and joined VM and Abhi who was going in front....

They went to their rooms and got fresh. After that sid came out of his room and saw Avu coming out of hers. He decided to talk to her. He went behind her.

Sid: Avu....

She didn't looked back or responded...she just kept walking.

Sid: Avu please listen to me....i am sorry....he whispered.

Not getting any response again he held her wrist and she turned to see him.

Sid: please Avu....please don't do this to me....he said letting his tears down.

Avu: what i am doing to u siddharth....

Sid: please....please Avu....don't ignore me....i..i can't take this anymore....i am sorry....please....

Avu jerked his hand and took a step back. He tend again held her hand but she stopped showing her palms to him.

Avu: there is nothing to talk siddharth....

Sid: Avu please....please show me ur anger by some other means but not like this please....

Avu: some other means....

Sid: hit me or beat me if u want....but please don't ignore me....he said crying more...

Avu: ( chuckling sadly) who i am to beat u siddharth....u already broke me...after all I am behind u because of ur money right ...

Sid: no avu...no...please...i agree i did a mistake....but please give me a chance....please ...i can't take all of ur ignorance....

Avu: i think now u would have understood how Abhi bhai would have felt that too in that tender age....

Sid didn't have any words to answer this....he just remained silent.

Avu: see siddharth....we are here for Abhi bhaiya...for his health...so please don't make a scene here....i am just here for him....and also tell ur so called chacha and chachi to be in their limits or else I have to show them by myself....

She said and was about to go....

Sid: Avu please don't go....he said and held her hand but she jerked his hand and went away from there while he fell on his knees crying.

He was crying violently kneeling down when he felt someone hugging him. He cried his heart out in that warm embrance. He slowly parted away and saw who was that and got shocked....

Sid:..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Who it will be....