Chapter 19

The next day Sid went to college. And it was time for his return. Avanti sneeked into his room and took the assignment he wrote. She came out and smirked looking at the assignement and went down where Abhi was watching tv in the living hall. She saw him and went towards him.

She slowly put Sid's assignment under the sofa near abhi's foot and went away.

After coming from college Sid just ran to his room even without talking to any one. Abhi was calling him but sid didn't talked with anyone. He was already pissed off as he was suspended from the college for 2 days for the mistake he didn't did.

There was a fight between him and his rival Akash who taunted him with abhi's name and his mental illness. As he was going out of control sid beat him and got suspended.

In Sid's room.

Sid: what mistake did I do...he was the one who made fun of dada and that principal punished me....shit....

Then only he got remembered that he have to submit the assignment the next day....

Sid: ohh god....why...i have to submit the stupid assignment tomorrow or else that professor will eat me alive....let's do one thing ...i will ask Avu to submit it for me....

The he call Avneet.

Avu: hey sid...are u still angry....please yaar calm down....

Sid: haa haa....but now I need ur help Avu...come and take my assignment with u....u only have to submit it tomorrow...

Avu: ohh yeah....ok I will come....15 minutes ok ...

Sid: ok.....he said and went to open his bookshelf to take the assignement out but he didnt find it there....

Sid: where is it....i kept it here only na....he asked to himself and went to another cupboard and searched....

Avanti came inside when he was searching and smirked internally that her plan is going to work....

Avan: sid....what are u doing....u didn't even came down after freshing up....

Sid: chachi....did u saw my assignement....it's missing ..i have to submit it tomorrow....

Avan: no sid....I didn't saw it ....but Abhi came inside ur room a while ago....

Sid: what....

Meanwhile in the living hall.

After sid went to room not talking to anyone Abhi stood up to go after him but the assignment which Avanti kept under the sofa came to his sight. He took it in his hand and examined it. He don't know what's that....

Abhi: ch..chachu...

Ash: haa baccha....he asked politely as VM was also there....

Abhi: ca..can u say what is this....

Ashok knew what's that but he pretend to don't know...

Ash: don't know Abhi...where u find it...

Abhi: under the couch....

Ash: ohh then it must some trash....

Abhi: ohh can i play with it....

Ash:hmmm....(in mind)that's what I need....he smirked internally....

Abhi took the last two pages of the assignement and started to make a paper rocket.....

Abhi was playing like a child with that paper rocket when Sid came down running....

Sid came running towards abhi and saw the assignment on the table and also some papers torn and moreover abhi was playing with it...

Sid: BHAI....WHAT THE HELL HAVE U DID......he shouted at peak....

Abhi got scared on the sudden loud shout and looked at sid. Slowly the paper rocket fell down from his hand. Ashok and Avanti smirked as their plan worked.

VM: sid...what happened...she asked coming from the kitchen hearing the shout ...

Sid: did u came to my room...he asked in anger filled voice.

VM: sid bachha....

Sid: mom I am talking to him....(turning to Abhi) tell me DID U CAME TO MY ROOM....

Abhi flinched on his shout and nodded his head in yes in fear.

Sid: why...

Abhi: i..i came to see whether u came or not...

Sid: i was not there right...

Abhi: hmm...

Sid: then why the hell u took assignment and came....he asked shocking VM and Vaishu and Bantu who came that time...

Vaish: what happened....

Sid: why u took the assignment huh...then he saw that abhi was playing with that and last 2 or 3 papers were torn....

Sid: what the hell...u destroyed it ....u always do this...first u killed my papa and siddhu and destroyed my life and now u destroyed my assignment just like that.....he shouted.

Abhi who was still in shock of shouting heard what he said and got tears in his eyes...

Abhi: i..I didn't do anything....I didn't killed them...I didn't do anything....

Avan: what is this abhi....sid was writing this from last one week....u have spoilled it just like that ...

Abhi: no...i...

Sid: why are u torturing me like this haa....i wish that u could have died on that day instead of papa and siddhu.....as soon as he finished he was given a tight slap by VM.

VM: what the hell are u talking siddharth.....do u even realise ur words....for the sake of just an assignment u are....

Sid: mom u slapped me....for him...he asked with tears.

Avu who came to get the assignment witnessed VM slapping sid...

Ash: bhabhi....why are u shouting on him while the mistake was on Abhi....

VM: are u mad Ashok....didn't u hear what he said.....he said that abhi to die.....she whispered the last line looking abhi and got shocked on the scene....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Goal: 30 inline comments....

What would have happened to Abhi....