Chapter 55

Sid: come dada lets go....he said gave support ti Abhi to stand.

But abhi denied him and spoke.

Abhi: i am not coming with u ma....

VM: what are u saying....

Abhi: yes ma...i not coming with u.....i am going with Vaishu and Bantu....

VM: but why ....

Abhi: ma please understand me....i want to live my life which i lost in the past....please let me go with them.....

Sid: dada....are u angry on mee....so only u don't want to come...

Abhi: no si( taking a pause ) no ashu .... I am not angry on anyone....as i said i just want to live the lost life to the fullest....

VM : but whats the need to go away from us....like sid said are u angry on us....if yes please forgive us baccha please..i know it was our mistake to do  like that with u....but please forgive us......she said joining her hands and crying.

Abhi held her hands quickly and looked at vaishu who was giving a ' don't do this look'.

Abhi: ma please.....i am not blaming anyone and also i am not angry on u....i just want to live my life ma....

Sid: that u can live even without going away from us dada....his voice cracked.

Abhi: i know sid....i can live the lost life of mine even more happier with u....but it will not give me peace to my heart....i know u guys will shower me with abundance of love and u can get me whatever i want ....but no i don't want that.....i just want to live the life which missed to have....not the luxurious one....i want to be with Vaishu....i want to repay her love which she gave me all these years....

Vaish: but i am not asking for that abhi....why can't u understand....they need u....

Abhi: please vaishu....please....i have listened to ur words all these years like a obedient child...for this one time u listen to me....and let me take the decision on my own....

Vaish: abhi it's ok that u want to live the life u want ....but what's the need to go away from them....they need u and u also need them....

Abhi: i am not telling that i am going away from them permanently vaishu.....i am just saying that we will stay separately and live our life.....i am not saying that i will not talk to them or will not meet them for my rest of my life....

And i also can't live without them....also this not permanent ....everything i am trying to say is we need a break...i want to enjoy my life as i like....may be it sounds selfish.....but please it's the first thing in my life i am asking for myself....

By now sid was crying badly...he was thinking that abhi is telling to stay away from them because of him. He just wanted his brother to be on his side always to love him and protect him....

VM could understand his point of view but her motherly instict and her guilt of making her own sons life a miserable one was eating her alive.

Abhi: ma...ashu....please understand....i am not going anywhere....we are going to be here in mumbai only....vaishu will continue her work in our company....i am just going to stay with her in another home...that's it....because i want some alone time....even if it sounds rude it's the truth ma....i need sometime to digest everything which happened with me in the past.....i want to overcome that....

If i stay with u...the love and over protectiveness u both will give me would never allow me to overcome that past....it will again and again remind me even if u get shocked when i fell down....so only please let me ma....i promise u....i am not gonna go from u permanently ...it's just for sometime....till my mind asks me to come to u....i know I am selfish this time.....but i need it ma please......

VM was not able to accept this....but for her son she said ok as she didn't wanted him to run away from them secretly. She feared what if they compel him to stay with them and he runs away from them without informing.....being away in the same city is better than living without knowing where he is....so she said ok...

Abhi was happy...but it made Sid to get emotionally broken. He was filled with guilt. He couldnt understand Abhi like VM. He thought that abhi is saying all these because he don't want to live with a brother who spoilled his life fully....he just kept silent as he got to know abhi is not gonna listen to him.

After that Abhinavi went to bantus house and VM and Avu was with them. Sid just stayed silent which worried Avu as she knows how guilty was he and how happy was he to get his brother back. After settling them in bantus house sidneet and VM returned home.

Sid went to Abhi's room and slowly sat on the bed looking around seeing the decorations he made to welcome Abhi.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Is it right what Abhi did.....

Can sid take it....