Chapter 11

Abhi: u will not take siddhu from me na....he asked with wide eyes which purely showed innocence. Then his eyes fell on sid. His expression changed into a horrified one...

Sid: I...I am sorry....he said bowing down his head.

VM: please sid....atleast after this please forgive him....u very well know that was not his fault....but ur ego is making u to hate him....

Sid: I said sorry only for what I did today ma....that doesn't means that I will forgive him.....he said and left from there followed by his friends....

Sid directly went to his room and locked himself inside. Tears were rolling down from his eyes nonstop....he closed his eyes and remembered some of his past life....

Scene 1

Abhi was 8 years and sid was 4 years...

Abhi:Sid....please na....drink this milk....

Sid: ewww....Dada....milk is not yumm yummm....

Abhi: but it's healthy ....please na....he makes him drink milk somehow....

Scene 2

Abhi was 9 years and sid and ?? was 5 years...

Sid: Dada see him....he is not giving me choco....

??: Dada...it's mine....sid already ate his choco....

Abhi: sid...don't bother him......take mine ..here.....he gave his chocolate to sid when he showed his tongue...

Scene 3

Sid: Dada....he beat me....he said crying in abhi's arms hugging him tight....

Abhi: it's ok chote...Dada will see him ok...u don't cry na...please....

Sid calmed down a bit. And the next day Abhi was suspended from school as he beat his senior for beating sid.

Scene 4

Sid: u killed them....u are a killer...

Abhi: sid please...he tried to hug sid.

Sid: no...don't touch me....u will kill me also....

Abhi frozed on his place hearing this word from his little brother....

Sid's eyes were till teary ....he was looking at Abhi's picture....

Sid: I loved u sooo much...but why...why u did that....why....he started cry violently...

Sid: I really didn't wanted u to be in my life....but see...now what happened....I hate u....I hate u to the core....he said and drifted to sleep after crying more.

In hospital.

Abhi was also sleeping hugging his piggy. Vaishu and Bantu was beside him and VM was just sitting looking at Abhi.

Vaishu: ma....u go home and take rest...we are here na....we will take care......

VM: no I will be here vaishu...

Vaishu: no ma...u go and see Sid...he went from here in anger...go and calm him down...

VM thought for sometime and went to home. She was so angry on sid. She went to his room in anger and opened the door to find him sleeping.

She went near him and tears on his face. He looked at the picture in his hand and she understood what's his condition.

 He looked at the picture in his hand and she understood what's his condition

( I edited this picture....I think somehow the story will be understood by u all....)

VM took the picture from him and caresed it.

VM: we miss u....and abhi Dada miss u soo much...u know right ur Abhi Dada did do anything wrong....please.....please siddhu....make sid to realise his mistake....Abhi really needs him now....she said crying...

Then she put the picture inside the table and went to sid. She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. He stirred in sleep. She patted him slowly to make him sleep.

VM: please baccha....ur Dada is in need of u....please...please accept him and help him to come back to normal....

Sid was hearing all these by laying closing his eyes.

Sid mindvoice: am I doing wrong with him....but what he did was not forgivable na...but mom is right....he needs to come back to normal first....don't worry mumma...I will surely help but I will never accept him.....he thought to himself and drifted to sleep.

After 2 days Abhi was discharged and back to home. They came inside the mansion and sid was there at the entrance.

He saw vaishu holding abhi's arms in one hand and a bag in another hand while VM and Bantu was having bags in their hands. He quickly went towards him and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What u guys think sid will do ....

Soo I think now u guys must have understood who is siddhu.....but what is the reason behind sid's anger.....