Chapter 33

AFTER 2 WEEKS.....

Vaishu was packing all her stuffs from her room. She was crying silently but no one can make her calm down at this moment. Bantu was also helping her for packing.

VM was running behind vaishu all the way pleading her not to go away. But vaishu was being deaf before her.

Sid was standing at the door watching everything with tear filled eyes. He really didn't had the courage to speak to her. He was literally scared of her now.

Avu also tried to stop vaishu and Bantu. She was also crying badly. She was still angry on sid. She didn't even gave him a glance which hurted him more.

Vaishu took 2 luggages and Bantu took some...they came out of the room.

VM: vaishu baccha...please listen to me once..we need u...and u also need us...please don't go....

Vaish: no ma...this is my final decision....i am going....i don't belong here....

VM: no baccha please....

Vaishu went down while the trio followed her pleading with tears. Vaishu was also in tears. When she came down her eyes fell on something....

She saw the photo frame which they took before the arrival of Ashok and Avanti. All were there in that picture. She slowly went towards it....

She slowly touched the photo frame with shivering hands. She caresed the picture and took it from the wall.

Vaish: shall I take this with me...just for a sake of memory....

VM just nodded with tears. Then she left from there with Bantu.

They went to a place where they have been coming from last 2 weeks...both of them came out and went inside. The directly went to a room and opened it.

Vaishu and Bantu saw the person sitting on the bed with drips still on their hand. The person turned and saw them and smiled a little....the person was....

the person was

2 WEEKS BACK.....

Gowtham slowly put the electrodes down and looked at Zara and shooked his head in a negative with tears in his eyes.....

Zara: Gowtham we can't lose hope....

Gow: but he is gone Zara...

Zara: no...let's try for one last time....

______________________________________

Abhi: i don't want to go papa....he cried...

AD: no abhi...u have to...u have to go....they need u...ur mom need u...sid need u ....above all vaishu need u....if u die she will also die....u want her to end her life....

Abhi: no....

______________________________________

Gow: hmm ok....he said and took the electrodes in his hand again and signalled the nurse the put the gel...she also put the gel on it...he spreaded it once again...

______________________________________

AD: then u have to be there...

Abhi: but papa...do u know what chacha and chachi did....they...

AD: i know baccha....i know what they did...and for that they will get punishment....but for that u have to be there...i don't want u be the victim of their wicked plans...

Abhi: but papa i am scared....they will do something to me....

______________________________________

Gowtham spreaded the gel on the electrodes and looked up and prayed to the god and slowly made his way towards abhi's chest for one last time....

______________________________________

AD: don't worry baccha...i will be always with u....i am here to protect u...

AD: u are my hero na....heroes will never cry...heroes will never be afraid right....

Abhi just nodded...

AD: then go....be with ur mom and sid...and vaishu obviously....and keep it in mind that papa and siddhu loves u sooo much....he said and hugged him tightly when Abhi too hugged him with his tears coming down nonstop.

AD broke the hug and kisses his forehead. Siddhu also hugs him and kiss him.

AD/siddhu: we always love u...and we will be with u only always....they said and AD holds siddhu's hand and both of them takes steps backwards...

Abhi: papa....I LOVE U......he shouted....

______________________________________

Gowtham put the electrodes on his chest making him again to jerk up and fell down but this time really some miracle happens and the monitor again starts to beep and the horizontal line started to go up and down indicating his heart is functioning.

Gowtham sighed in relief and looked at Zara with a smiling face...she also smiled looking at the monitor which assured Abhi is fine.

Gow: thank god Zara....we got him back....

Zara: yeah Gowtham....thanks to u....soo much....

Gow: it's our duty Zara...ok come they must be worried....

Zara: yeah...let's go...they left not before checking Abhi again and instructing nurse to take care of him.

They came out and everyone rushed to them.

Vaish: Zara...he...

Zara: he is fine....

Gow: we almost lost him....but thank god...we got him back safe...

Bantu: thank u doctor....thank u soo much....

Gow: it's ok...it's my duty...

Sid: shall we meet him...

Zara: not now...he is on sedatives....let him sleep...after shifting to the room u guys can meet him...

VM: thank u doctor...

Zara: it's ok ma...it's our duty...( Turning to Gowtham) Dr. Gowtham i have some doubts to be clarified about Abhi...after that only i can decide my treatment for him...come lets go...she said and both of them left....

Vaishu and sid was standing at the door of the ICU looking at their lifeline lying unconcious on the bed through the glass.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

What would have happened why vaishu is going away....

Is she going away from Abhi also...

Or is she taking him also with her....

Guess here....