Chapter 35

Sry guys for not updating yesterday...i was little busy so i didn't got time for writing....so here is ur next chapter....

Zara: umm...i want to tell u all something....

VM: what doc...

Zara: i talked with Dr. Gowtham about his health condition....he said he is ok now and we can proceed with our treatment....

Vaish:but this soon....he is so weak doctor...

Zara: i know vaishu....but if we continue our sessions now and get to know what happened with him in that centre we can treat him accordingly so only ...

Vaish: ma...u tell ma ....shall we get him to session to know what happened with him....

VM: ok....

Zara: then ok....make him eat lunch and give this medicine to him....make sure he eats full enough...

Vaish: ok doc...

After that abhi woke up and vaishu and VM made him to eat full enough as Zara said and gave him the medicine....after he ate the medicine he felt sleepy and in matter of moments he fell asleep.

Sid was there only all the time....when Abhi slept without his blanket on due to the sudden effect of medicine the scar on his chest came visible to all.

Sid saw that and slowly moved towards him. He pushed the the shirt Abhi wearing lightly and saw the whole scar. His eyes brimmed on seeing that and he slowly caresed it.

Sid:. I am sorry Dada.... a mere whisper came out from his mouth...

After few minutes Zara came with her medical equipments....she saw abhi sleeping and turned to others ....

Zara: ok now listen to me....till now when i was doing my session with him u guys were on the other room hearing it....but now u all are here ...and also we are gonna make him spill the most sensitive part of his past....so please be calm down and don't react hearing what he is saying....

There should be no sound around even it will be terrible than the things we heard before....ok....

All except her: ok....

Then everyone seated opposite to them. Zara took a medicine from her kit and injected abhi. He hissed in pain when needle made its contact on his skin.

Zara: i am gonna start....don't interupt or react ok....she whispered looking at them receiving a silent nod from all.

Them she slowly started speaking with abhi. She tried to wake up his subconcious mind and succeeded in it after 3 attempts....

Zara:Abhishek....u can hear me right....

He just nodded for that...

Zara: ok i want to ask u some questions....may i....

Abhi: ok...

Zara: whom do u love the most in this world Abhishek....

Abhi: i don't love particular one....

Zara: ohh...then can u tell me who and all u love....

Abhi: papa,mumma, my brothers and vaishu....a small smile crept on his face while he said her name even in that state...

Zara: ohh....( After that she asked many questions and they talked about the accident and atlast they touched the rehab centre topic...)

Zara: what happened with u in that centre Abhishek....

Abhi didn't replied but instead he started getting panic...

Zara: it's ok Abhishek....don't panic....i will not let anything happen to u....but i want to know what happened to u there...will u tell me please....