Chapter 18.

Avu was in confusion whether to tell this to sid or not. But she was sure that something was wrong with Ashok and Avanti.

Avu pov

Who was that guy and why did they gave money to him. Something is really wrong with chacha and chachi....but I don't think sid will believe me if I say this to him...but I can't refuse this thing just like that....ok let's do one thing....let's observe them for some more time and then we will take the correct desicion.

Pov ends.

She drifted to sleep thinking all these things. But little did she don't know that those two are the only cause for everything happened in past and also which is going to happen in future....

The next day.

Ashok and Avanti was in their room. Abhi was in the hall watching tv. He was not having his therapy session today. So VM was in home and vaishu was in office. Sid was in college and it was about the time for everyone to come home.

After sometime Sidneet came along with their friends. Abhi was so happy to see them. Everyone had their snacks and were playing in the garden.

By now not only sidneet but also their friends has become so protective about Abhi and they also took the responsibility of taking care of him and helping him in recover.

While they were playing Abhi fell down.

Abhi: ouch...

Sid: dada carefull....see u hurted urself....so only I said u all not to play this....u are running out of ur own control....

Abhi: but I am fine....

Avu: what fine Bhai....see u are bleeding come lets do first aid....

Abhi: umm..why u guys are panicking for this little amount of blood....i have lost more blood than this....he said causally but his expression slowly changed remembering his past.

Avu understood what's going on in his mind and she knows that it is not good for him so tried to change the topic....

Avu: ok ok...now come lets do the first aid for this and play another round....in this round u will catch us all ok.....she said diverting his mind and also succeeded in it.

Abhi: yayy....i will chase u all....come come come....he said and went with her.

Sid: what does he mean he has lost more blood than this......

Fai: yeah sid...i too noticed his expressions changed on that....

Ri: but guys let's don't ask about that to him....

Jai: yeah....doc has said na...we have to make him forget his past...

Sid: yeah....ok let's go....

The whole scene was watched by ashok and Avanti from their room through window.

Ashok: did u saw how his face changed when he said that Avanti...

Avan: haa...but they are trying to make him forget the past....but it will not happen till we are here...

Ash: yes...u know what to do right....u remember our plan na...

Avan: hello mr.nigam....the plan was mine so there is no way I forget that....

Ash: ok ok...let's do it tonight....

Avan: ok....

At night.

After dinner sid was doing his assignments sincerely when two of the devils came inside.

Sid: chachu chachi....u guys haven't slept yet...

Ash: how can I sleep when my baccha is writing sincerely here...

Avan: haa so only we came to help u...

Sid: no need chachi...i have almost finished it....just some more...

Avan: when u have to submit it baccha...

Sid: day after tomorrow.....and also I don't need any help chachi u go and sleep....

Ash: it's ok then we will give company as u are alone here....after all bhabhi is so busy with his son...

Avan: haa....i saw her making him to sleep.

Sid: ohh....

Ash: sid....don't u think that bhabhi is spending more time with HIM now a days....

Sid: chachu not again....please....he is a sick person....he needs her more than me now....and also when I was sick mom was with me....so i know how much he needs her comfort....

Avan mindvoice: this guy is going out of our control day by day ...have to do something as soon as possible....or else our every work will be get wasted.

Avan: Haan baccha...we know he needs comfort...but....it's ok leave it....even if we say u will not beleive us...

Sid: why are u saying like this....why will I not believe u...

Ash: u know what sid....bhabhi is planning to give one of the company to Abhi and that girl vaishu.....he lied.

Sid: what...but chachu he is sick....

Avan: haa....so only to make him recover she is planning to give the company to him....we got know this from our lawyer after she discussed about this to him.

Sid: ohh...if it is a part of his treatment means it's ok....but I think mom should think twice of this before doing anything....i should talk to mom about this....

Ash: no no bachha...not now....i will say when to talk about this to her ok....then u ask her...

Sid: ok chachu....he said getting more confused on his mom's decesion and Ashok's behaviour.

Avan: ok baccha u write the assignement we will go and sleep....u also sleep soon ok....

Sid: ok chachi....good night....

They left leaving sid in confused state. He couldn't concentrate on the assignment but somehow he finished the work and drifted to sleep.

The next day Sid went to college. And it was time for his return. Avanti sneeked into his  room and took the assignment he wrote. She came out and smirked looking at the assignement and went down where Abhi was watching tv in the living hall. She saw him and went towards him and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Goals:  45 votes and 25 comments.....

How was the chapter....what Avanti is upto....will it make sidshek to separate again.....