Chapter 42

Sid was crying violently kneeling down when he felt someone hugging him. He cried his heart out in that warm embrance. He slowly parted away and saw who was that and got shocked....

Sid: bhai....he whispered seeing Abhi infront of him kneeling down.

Abhi made him to stand and wiped his tears on the cheek and kissed his forehead.

Abhi: why are u crying Ashu....

Sid: what...what did u said now....he asked widening his eyes

Abhi: why are u crying ...

Sid: no...not that....what did u called me...he asked again tears rolling down...

Abhi: ashu....he said again wiping the tears ...

Sid: dada....he said and hugged Abhi tightly whispering 'i am sorry....'

Abhi broke the hug and looked into his eyes and saw how broken he is...he  wiped the tears off his cheek and and kissed his forehead again. For a second Abhi was looking like a responsible elder brother who couldn't see his younger one in tears...

Sid also forgot about Abhi's mental illness for a second and only he could see his Dada who was always protective to him in their childhood. He just looked at him in aww and the guilt of making his life a miserable one was evident in Sid's eyes. He just wanted to be in his dada's embrance through out the life.

He wanted forgiveness. He wanted the happiness of his Dada back. He wanted the childhood which was snatched away from his Dada back. At the end he wanted his DADA back....he  again hugged him tightly and cried his heart out on Abhi's shoulder.

Abhi: what happened Sid....did u fight with Avu....best friends don't fight ....he said in a childish manner...

The childish tone of Abhi got sid out of his trance and he looked at him and found the same Abhi who is not recovered from the mental illness. The guilt of making him like that took over sid.

Abhi: tell me sid....is there any fight between u and avu....

Sid looked down and just nodded in yes.

Sid: i hurted her dada....(in mind). Like I did with u....

Abhi: it's ok...don't cry sid....me and vaishu also has fought with eachother...but always she will come and talk to me saying sorry....Avu will also talk to u soon....i will tell her to talk with u....ok....he said innocently ...

Sid just smiled at him weakly and nodded in ok...

Vaish: Abhi what are u doing here....she asked coming to them. She saw sid and his face fully with tears.

Vaish: what happened abhi....

Abhi: vaishu...avu fought with sid....see how he is crying....

Vaishu: ohh...then it's his duty to apologise her...let him to do it...now come lets go eat....she said started dragging him away from there...

Abhi: ok....i want ice cream....

Vaishu: what u want ice cream that too in Kodaikanal....u are impossible abhi...now come drink ur milk first....

Abhi: no milk yuck....their voices faded away as they went from there.

Sid was looking at them with a sad and weak smile. He went to the bench near by and sat on it thinking about the scene taken place a few minutes ago....he smiled unknowingly thinking about how abhi hugged him and comforted him while he was crying.

The same scene took place was witnessed by 4 pairs of eyes. The first one was VM. She was so happy to see her sons like that...she just prayed to the god to get all the problems to sort out soon and keep her sons like this forever...

The second one was Avu. Even she was angry on siddharth she couldnt saw him crying like that. May be if abhi didn't came that time she would have went back to him to comfort him
But seeing the brothers bonding with each other she halted on her place and saw  Abhi comforting Sid. How sid was smuggling into Abhi's embrance seeking his comfort. A small smile came on her face unknowingly...may be god is using her to make the brother to come together.....she thought to herself and went away from there.

The other two were none other than the devil couple. They fuming in anger seeing the brothers getting together.

Avan: our plan is going to flop soon...

Ash: don't tell like that Avanti...i won't let it happen....

Avan: u itself saw them right....that siddharth is going out of our control day by day....and also he is back answering us....

Ash: yeah i too noticed that ...

Avan: i think we have to do something again to get him in our control....

Ash: no no....let it be....now he is in some kind of confusion....if we talk to him now means it can back fire us...the love for his brother can overtake the hatred which we sow in him....that should not happen....

Avan: but what shall we do....just see the brothers getting together happily....

Ash: it's just for another 3 days Avanti....as soon as we reach Mumbai our plan will get started...Ajay will be there to excute the plan....

Avan: whatever...do everything as soon as possible....i can't wait anymore to enjoy the full rights on the nigam properties.....

Ash: don't worry baby everything will be ours and for our son only....he said and both smirked evily......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.