EPILOUGE

When they reached to their mansion....a huge shock was waiting for them..

They saw VM and Avu was standing outside the mansion. VM was standing there with teary eyes but a smile was there on her face. Sidshek saw that their belongings and the other things are taken out of the mansion and loaded in a truck....

Sidshek: mumma....

VM turned and saw them and ran to them. She saw the bandages in Sid's head and the wrists and the other bruises. She hugged both of them tightly and kissed their foreheads....

VM: i know u will be safe....i know abhi will not let anything to happen to u...she said wiping her tears. They hugged her again.

Abhi broke the hug and again looked at the mansion...

Abhi: ma...what's going on here....

VM: we are moving out of this mansion....i have sold it....and we are going to our another home which is near our office....

Abhi: but mumma why....this is where our happy life was lead...this is where our papa lived....

VM: yeah....and this is also where ur struggles and sufferings started....i don't want u to be affected by the memories took place in this house....i want u to be happy and with out the thoughts of the past....

Abhi let out a tear down and hugged her hiding his face on her shoulder .....

Abhi: i am sorry mumma...i shouldn't have went away from u ...i am sorry....

VM: it's ok baccha....and it's nothing.....don't cry....

He stopped crying and smiled at her.

Sid: mumma....dada is not going away from us anymore....he is going to live with us....

VM saw abhi like ' is it true'... He nodded yes and smiled at her.

VM: thank u abhi....for forgiving us....

Abhi: no mumma...u are not at fault...let the past be past....let's start fresh...

Avu: u are right dada....

Sid: hey...he is my dada....why are u calling him with that name....

Avu: ohh god this guy again started....abhi bhaiyaa why did u brought him back....he is so annoying....

Sid hissed and glared at her and she also glared back at him...

VM: ok...ok...we will go to our new home now shall we....

All except her: YES......they exclaimed happily....

They reached and everyone was in a 'aww' expression.

Abhi: mumma....it's so cool....

VM: i bought it a year ago for gifting this for u two....she said pointing towards Sidshek....